Ch.1

Raven woke up to hear Apple singing. Raven sat up & said: "Apple, can you please not sing in the morning." "Sorry roomie, I'm just excited to see your sister." Apple said.
"I'm not.." Raven said to herself. "What's wrong? Is she mean or something?" Apple asked pretty worried.

"Yeah, she's exactly what our mom wanted me to be. Just be careful, Y/N can be a little crazy." Raven said. "Is she jealous of you?" Apple giggled.

"You know what, you'll just have to meet her."

*Time Skip*

Raven was having lunch with Maddie, Cerise, Apple, etc. Then Apple turned her head & saw a girl with black & purple hair just like Raven.

"Hey Raven, is that her?" Apple asked. Raven looked where Apple was, & her eyes widened. Y/N saw Raven & smirked.

Raven approached Y/N. "Y/N, please don't do anything crazy." "Ehh, I won't make any promises." Y/N smiled.

"Is that Apple White?" Y/N asked. "Yes, why?" Raven asked with a bit of attitude. "Oh, no reason." Y/N smirked then walked around the castleteria.

Raven sat back down with her friends. "Raven what's wrong?" Cerise asked. "I'm worried that Y/N is going to hurt Apple." Raven said. "Why would she do that?" Maddie asked while drinking her tea.

"She found out that I'm not going to follow in our mom's footsteps, & she always wanted my destiny. The problem is that she always takes it a step too far." Raven said.

"She's probably the favorite." Darling said. "Yeah, she is. My mother wants me to be like her." Raven said.

Raven kept looking at Y/N to make sure she wasn't causing any trouble. "Raven.." Cedar said. "Yeah?" Raven replied. "Maybe you should stay with your sister for the rest of the day." Darling said.

"Are you guys sure?" Raven asked. They all nodded. "I'd probably be for the best anyway." Darling said.

Raven saw Y/N talking to Courtly & Ramona. "Oh no, what is she planning." Raven teleported next to Y/N & said: "What are you plotting?"

"Like I'd tell you." Y/N laughed. "You don't have to follow in the same footsteps as mom." Raven said. "Yes, I know everyone can do whatever they want because what you did in wonderland." I said.

"How do you know what I did in wonderland?" Raven folded her arms. Y/N chuckled. "I have eyes everywhere." I said.

"That doesn't matter now, I'm following Mom's footsteps weather you like it or not." Y/N said. "You seriously want to be in prison for the rest of your life?" Raven said in disbelief.

I scoffed & said: "She'll be lucky if she even poked me." Raven grabbed Y/N's shoulders. "Y/N, listen to me. You don't want a life like Mom, it'll only be a life of suffering."

Y/N just rolled her eyes & pushed Raven's hands off her. "I'll do as I please & you stay out of my way."

Y/N walked away from Raven. "Ugh, why is she so difficult." Raven said out of frustration. Raven followed Y/N to make sure she didn't do anything crazy.

*Time Skip*

Y/N left Madam Yaga's office with her class schedule. Raven was outside the office. "Can't you go away?" Y/N said trying to get away from Raven.

"I would leave, but I know how you are & I'm not leaving you alone. No one would be safe in a room alone with you." Raven said. "Fine. Lead the way." Y/N said.

Raven looked at her schedule & noticed that her & Raven didn't have the same schedule. Raven quickly took her (Y/N) schedule away from her & walked back into Madam Yaga's office, to make sure they had the same classes at the same time.

Raven came out as quickly as she went in. "What were you doing?" I asked. My arms were folded. "Oh nothing don't worry, let's go."

*Mini Time Skip*

"Um, my first class was General Villainy. Not Science & Sorcery." I said. "Oh yeah, I just had your schedule changed a bit." Raven said with a little smile. She knew Y/N would be annoyed.

"You don't need to watch me like a hawk!" I stomped my foot. "Actually, I do." Raven said. We both walked into the classroom & I sat down, completely frustrated.

"Mad?" Raven asked with a big grin. I just glared at her.

*After Class*

Raven also had our lockers next to each other. We both were heading to General Villainy. "Hey, Raven!" Raven heard a familiar voice. Raven turned & saw Apple.

Y/N turned around as well & saw Apple & smiled. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." Raven said in a stern voice. "I just smiled, bold of you to assume I'd hurt her or poison her." I smiled.

Apple approached them both. "Um, Apple class starts again in a few minutes." Raven said. "Oh I know, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with Ashlynn & I to get a few hocus lattes after school today."

"Oh sure." Raven said. Apple looked a little nervous because the way Y/N looked at Apple with such a weird smile. Raven just grabbed Y/N's arm & said: "I'll see you after class."

"O-ok." Apple said trying to not look nervous.

Y/N & Raven entered the classroom. "You're both five minutes late." Mr. Badwolf said. "Who cares." Y/N said rolling her eyes. She saw Ramona Badwolf & sat next to her.

Raven grabbed her arm. "Hey what the hex?" I said. "I know you're planning something & I'm not letting you talk to her." Raven said.

"Ugh, are you just going to irritate me till the end of high school-" "Both of you just take your seats!" Mr. Badwolf said.

Raven & I quickly sat down. "Ugh, he thinks he so tough." I whispered. "So do you. But, you were just as scared as I was." Raven said.

*After School*

Raven & I put our text books away. Apple, Ashlynn, & Darling walked up to us. "Ready?" Apple asked. "Yeah, I hope you guys don't mind my sister coming along." Raven said.

"What?! I don't want to go." I said. "Oh don't be such a baby." Raven said. "Sure she can come along. Cerise & Cedar are waiting for us outside." Ashlynn said.

"Ok, lets go." Raven said & held Y/N's hand. "What are you doing? We're not children anymore." I said. "I guess I just missed holding your hand." Raven said. "Aww, so cute." Apple & Darling said.

I took my hand away from Raven & walked outside. "She's not so tough." Raven said with a smile, while the others giggled.

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? I'm mostly writing this because it was my fav tv show as a kid & I'm sad the show got cancelled. Have a great day/night 💜❤️.