He's Back

(Lunar's POV)
    Me and my sister got pushed back as we heard maniacal laughter. It definitely did not sound like and angel as we were hoping. There was a white light surrounding where the sound was coming from. I saw from the corner of my eye that my twin sister was just as beat up as I, but didn't mind. The light died down revealing a man who looked slightly older than our uncle.

He had messy, yellow hair with black tips. He wore a yellow tail coat that had black sleeves, black fingerless gloves, a white undershirt with a bow tie, black skinny jeans, black dress shoes, and to top it off, literally, a tall thin top hat that levitated above his head. His face was quite handsome with golden eyes that had cat slits for pupils. He also held a cane that was black except for a triangle that I could just barley make out. "Oh Gravity falls it been a long time!" He said walking over to a tree near me and marking it.

It read 'Times summoned' and underneath there were a total of now five tallies, telling me he's been summoned here before. "Who are you?" I asked nervously pushing some of my milk chocolate hair out of my face.

"I'm William Cipher, but you can call me Bill." The man named Bill said.

"You're the demon in our uncle's journal!" My twin Damien said shocked but with a hint of awe.

"Uh... what are your names? I used to be omniscient, but I just got my powers back." He said.

"I'm Lunar Pines, that's my twin sister Damien Pines." I continued standing up. "We are birth related but are adopted. Our adoptive parents are Mabel Northwest-Pines and Pacifica Northwest-Pines. We have an uncle named Dipper Pines. Our mother Mabel is in the hospital and our other mother died so we were hoping to summon an angel but ended up with you."

He looked shocked after I mentioned our last names. "P-Pines? Were you ever told about Weirdmaggeden?" We nodded. "How long ago was that?"

"13 years ago." My sister replied as she tied her dark chocolate hair in a ponytail.

"It's been that long? Now granted I've been away for longer amounts of time but still. Well for one if you're going  to try to summon an angel don't use my wheel. Two how many are still alive?"
He said with a decent amount of concern in his voice.

My sister grabbed the paper she made on the status of the people on his wheel  cause she had always been quite absorbed in anything about him. She handed it to him(picture above). "Oh. I'm sorry for you guys." He said and looked down. I looked at my watch then back at Bill.

"Well you'll have to stay with us. You have no where to go and we have to go." I said. Bill nodded. We walked back to the Mystery Shack that was once a tourist attraction, but uncle Dipper stopped that when Great Grunkle Ford and Great Grunkle Stan died. We stopped outside. "You might want to change your look so uncle Dipper doesn't recognize you." I said this and he changed.

He now had dirty blonde hair, and electric blue eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with a yellow jacket tied around his waist, cackies, and some dirty hiking boots. His hat was now gone.
"You'll need a name. And as for why your with us we'll say you were kicked out of your house and was roaming the woods. Your only luggage got stolen by a creature. We found you in a clearing, you told us what happened, and Lunar invited you being her kind self." Damien explained. Me and Bill nodded and he told us his disguise name.

We walked inside and as expected Dipper noticed Bill immediately and asked about him. We told him the story and while didn't look completely convinced he was convinced enough to let him stay. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Will... Will Code." Bill or .... Will replied.

"Nice to meet you Will." Our uncle stretched out his hand and Will took it and they shook. Dipper scolded us for being out to long then showed Bill to his room. When he got back after leaving Bill to settle in he started going on a rant on how much Will was like Bill Cipher and me and my sister got a little nervous.

Bill has apparently mentioned he was a lefty while they were walking but uncle Dipper realized he used his right hand to shake hands and almost hesitant to use his left hand when they shook. This was going to be really hard making sure Will Code was not found to be Bill Cipher.

Hey so Bills disguise name is Will Code cause besides Bill Will is another short of William and a Cipher is just a complicated code so yeah. Hope you guys liked this part sry it was short. Also the art is actually mine for this chapter bye my demons!

~Drey_Alcor_Cipher