Fitting in

(Damien's POV)
The morning after me and my sister summoned Bill and brought him to be Will Code was a bit weird. I had already been awake and was out walking the fresh morning dewed forest. When I got back to the shack to find my uncle  with his head on the table. He looked at me and I was not greeted with a 'hello' or 'morning' as I'm used to, but am uncle with a face as red as a tomato. He was wearing a red flannel shirt that looked slightly unbuttoned.

"Please tell Will to never do what he did again." He looked at me and talked like I knew what Will had done. I nodded unsurely and walked to Wills room. When I got there Bill was grumbling in to his pillow, which I will admit was kinda funny to see a grown up, especially a grown up demon, doing it. Before I spoke I got a serious look on but it was hard to keep a straight face with what he was doing.

"What did you do?" I asked crossing my arms.

Bill looked in my direction and said, "Wdym?"

"One. Don't use text abbreviations, people don't do that. Two. What did you do to my uncle that caused him to have a face as red as a tomato?"

"Oh. Yeah that. I woke up and decided to get some coffee, but your uncle was already awake and I thought he looked kinda cute bent over the work he was doing." I face palmed at my uncle as Bill continued. "I walked over to him, and, now keep in mind I was shirtless, and that's when he noticed me. A few seconds later he realized I was shirtless and started blushing, I had said some flirtatious words, unbuttoned his shirt a bit, and kissed him. And these action are what may have caused him kiss back for slightly a second or two but then quickly stopped when he realized what he was doing. So yeah me and my stupid flirting attempts are the cause of me grumbling in my pillow and Pi" I quickly cut him off before he could say his usual pet name for dip.

"Before you can say it, let me just tell you, DON'T. Unless you want to get caught. If you give my uncle a pet name don't use Pine tree. Also don't ever do what you did to my uncle again unless you have actual feelings for him. We, and when I say we, I mean you, me, and my sister, are going to help you be a human."

"But I'm a demon how do you expect me to be human?"  He whined.

(Time skip)

Me, Lunar, and Bill walked into the town to help Bill act and look like a human. He had to borrow some of our uncles clothes cause he had none. We entered the mall and we immediately watched him do stuff wrong. For one he started floating a few inches off the ground and people noticed. He flirted with literally every cute boy within 1 mile from him, which told me he was hella gay.

We took him to some shops and he tried to get anything yellow, with triangles, or with one eye. 'I swear if he keeps this up then he's gonna get caught sooner or later' I thought to myself. After getting some anti yellow, triangle and single eye free, clothes we went to a restaurant and he literally tried to use magic to feed himself. We stopped him before anyone saw thankfully.

We took him to a music store to find something that would be relaxing to him besides screams of pain. Surprisingly it was the one thing we didn't have to correct him on. He also had a similar liking to Nico Collins like our uncle. He said his favorite song was  Hate Me, which was making me a little freaked out cause that was Uncle Dippers favorite. As we walked back we got to know Bill a bit more.

"So do you have any siblings?" My sister said smiling.

"Yes I do. Three to be exact." He answered in reply looking into space with a sad smile.