Universes Meet

(Before we start this chapter just want to let you know I have zero clue on how the Dipper and Mabel from fight falls act so I may get their attitudes and personalities wrong just as a heads up I do know the reverse twins so no need to worry there (descriptions will not be completely accurate to pictures))

(Bill POV)
Distill tells him about the prophecy— leaving out the part about him being my future husband— and he was shocked. Distill told him that she was the one who told him the words to the spell that killed the Chimera. His smile faltered as he thought back to his sister. I ran over to pine tree who had started to tear up and hugged him.

To my surprise he returned the hug for the second time today. I looked to my siblings, because I felt their smirks, and glared. This got them to stop thankfully and I went back to hugging dipping sauce... who happened to be looking up at me smiling, with a hint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled back and I felt my face heating up. I then felt hands on my back and I stumbled forwards knocking dipper down with me.

We ended up in position in where he was on the floor looking up at me and his arms were wrapped around mine. I was hovering above him with my hands on either side of his head, our legs also seemed to be tangled. I saw from the corner of my eye it was not one of the other three Ciphers, because they didn't move, so it had to be Lunar, because I saw that Damien was talking with my siblings. "Lunar!!" Me and dipper said as our faces started heating up.

We get up as we hear laughter from the five, and brush off. "I have a question. Since you four ciphers are older and thus all knowing, do you know if there are alternate universes?" Damien asks.

We reply with the obvious answer considering when we were split to different universes, "Yes."

"Wow," we hear Lunar say "I can't wait till I'm ancient like you."

Everyone laughs at this. This is when we hear arguing in the hall way. "You can't just run into every portal find, Mason!" I see Kill facepalms himself and starts walking towards the hall that we heard the voice from. I followed assuming the voice might be from the universe he was sent to. The others followed too.

"Well excuse me! Last time I checked you, Mabel, had asked to see an alternate universe so I took you to one!" At the mention of Shooting stars name the younger twins and Dipper started running to the hall.

"Mom?!" The twins yelled.

The next yell came from pine tree "Mabel?!"

(Damien's POV)
I ran next to my sister towards where our mothers name was mentioned. Then what we heard made us pick up speed, "Girls?!" When I turned the corner I was expecting to see my mother with her usual sweater and long bushy brown hair, but that's not what greeted me.

There stood a woman and a man who seemed to be twins and looked quite similar to my uncle and mother. The woman wore a t shirt with a shooting star, a black skirt, a pink sweater tied around her waist, and her brown hair in a pony tail. The man wore a black shirt, a red and white jacket, a pair dark gray almost black shorts, and his brown hair seemed messier than me and Lunar's uncle's. "Your not Mabel." I heard my uncle say.

"Yes I am." The woman who claimed to be named Mabel said before continuing. "But you two aren't Lunar and Damien."

"Yes we are. And you can't be our mother is dead." Lunar said. The woman looked offended when she heard that the Mabel here was dead.