THEY FELL FOR IT

(Bills POV)
I had gotten to my room with my clothes that were depressingly not yellow. I walked out to the former gift shop area to watch Shooting star jr. and Pine tree jr. cry of happiness.

"Hey guys it's been a while." A woman the same age as pine tree with identical milk chocolate hair as him.

"M- mom!?" The younger twins cried. Ooo Shooting star is back, this will be more fun than expected. The two hugged genderswapped pine tree and greeted eachother. Shooting star soon started a coughing fit. Lunar ran somewhere and came back a few seconds later with what looked like an inhaler.

Pine tree soon came into the room through a door in the wall I hadn't realized was there. He was holding a gift wrapped in wrapping paper covered in his sisters zodiac. He was wearing a pair of acid washed jeans, and his plaid shirt that was still slightly unbuttoned from earlier. As he walked by me the floor beneath  him creaked, and the three girls, who were now talking cheerfully, looked in our direction. Shooting star smiled once she saw her brother and said hi, her eyes then moved to me and glared.

"Who might you be?" She said still looking my direction with a clear disliking in her voice.

"Mabel, this is Will Code." Dipper  told his sister, who I will say was still taller than her twin. Her eyes filled with shock then went back to starring "literal" daggers at me. It's not possible, she thought as I read her mind. She opened her eyes more and walked over to me and offered her left hand for a hand shake. Though her eyes weren't as stern as before there was still pure hatred in them.

I was hesitant to bring out my left hand, incase it lit fire, then that would definitely give me away, so I used my right hand instead. When I did this it was clear to me she hated me more than she already did, if that was even possible. She coughed then switched to her right hand and we shook. She greeted me and went back to saying hello and catching up with her family. Even doing this she would still glance back at me with raging fire in her deep blue eyes. As far as I could see, Lunar and Damien noticed this and started getting restless.

The four decided to go out for ice cream but not without inviting me. I declined and went to my room. Finally, the shack is empty. I can call them. I drew a circle in the air with my left pointer finger on fire. After I was done  the circle split in four and a different face appeared in each space.

"Hey, look at that you finally called!" Pyronica a pink fire demon said.

"Ok, well I'm sorry the house is never empty. It's not easy pretending to be human you know." I shot at her.

"I swear you two act like a couple."My henchmaniac, keyhole replied.

"And I swear you three never stop fighting." A demon who looked identical to me except with red hair shot at us.

"Well, I thought you guys would like to hear about the progress, but I might have been wrong." I said a little annoyed.

"No please Bill, we want Distill back as much as you do. We are all very sorry. Aren't we?" A blue haired boy said.

"Yes! We're sorry!" The other three chimed in.

"Anyway, everything is going according to plan. Just being back has boost my magic to a 75%. I'll be staying with the Pines family until enough weird creature outrages come to fill my magic to 100%. Remember each one add 2% too my magic. Once my powers are fully restored we can finally start weirdmaggeden 2. Save Distill, rule the world, and I can find who's meant to rule by my side." I said planting and malicious smile on my face.

"Try to be done restoring your magic by the 4th of September. That's when everyone will be out for 5 hours at least to celebrate 14 years of you being gone. It's March 4th so....... you have 5 months. Will that be enough?"
My twin Will added.(pretend the text is italic please)

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, that'll be more than enough time." As I said this, you could see Kill used his hand to cover Will innocent ears, as he called them.

"BILL THERE ARE INNOCENT EARS HERE!" Kill screamed at me.

"I'm not innocent." Will denies with a pout.

"Yes you are an innocent cinnamon roll." Kill said proudly as he hugged our triplet.

"I'm not a cinnamon roll!" Will pouted with his face growing red. Me, keyhole, and Pyronica chuckled.

"Fine, then your a blueberry." Kill said teasingly.

"IM NOT A BLUEBERRY EITHER!" Wills face was now officially as red as Kills hair.

"You two may be brothers, but you two make the best gay couple I have seen yet. NOW KISS!" Pyronica told the two. Kill smirked in wills direction but he turned away.

"Kill doesn't deserve a kiss." The blue haired demon said.

"Well you guys know the progress now plus I think those two want to do lover things, so I'll leave bye." I said waving.

"Bye." They replied as I shut down the call. Just then I heard the door open. Just in time. I went to welcome the pines family home but I was greeted by red. Right behind her was stitched heart(Robbie) and the pines family. Robbie greeted me with a smile as did Lunar, Damien, and Pine tree. Wendy and Mabel glared at me.

"Ope! Sorry to bail but me and Robbie promised to take these to the arcade. By the way, Wendy and Robbie, this is Will Code. NOW BYE!" Mason introduced me to the two then left with stitched heart and the mini twins. After they left I was pushed to the wall by red.

"Listen Cipher. You may have fooled Robbie, Dipper, and the girls-" I cut her off there.

"Actually the girls summoned me so they know who I am though."

"Whatever. It seems like you have my brother and Rob fooled already. But you didn't fool us. You seem to be doing fine so I'll let you of for now and I won't tell Dipper. But if we catch you plotting or doing any funny business I will tell him and you will be blasted from existence." Shooting star said this with pure promise in her voice. They gave me some more warnings then left to watch some stupid show call Ducktecktive.

I was genuinely worried. Not only could they blast me to pieces but they could also ruin the plan. An hour later pine tree came home and the others came back. I was in the kitchen which happened to be where they entered. I just wanna clarify if he blushes then I'll know for sure. I read shooting stars mind and was quickly confuzzled.

"Hey dipper. Random question, but if a human Bill were to walk in here right now would you or would you not blush?" At this question Dipper blushesd a deep red and denied that he would. She replied, "You sure cause last time I read your diary it said you liked him." He blushed deeper and I blushed but hid it with the mug I was drinking out of.

Of course shooting star noticed this but then pine tree said something that made me choke on my drink. "Yeah he is my crush but that doesn't mean I would blush if he walked in here." I blushed harder and tried to look normal.

"Well it's too bad he's dead so why not try for another guy. Like i don't know.... Will. Anyway bye my bi bro." Pine tree looked at me with shock and his face like it was this morning and I looked away. He turned back to his sister who was now back to watching her show and replied.

"ONE IM GAY AND YOU KNOW IT! AND TWO I BARELY KNOW HIM!"

K what up my friends hope you enjoyed this part I loved writing it also don't judge me if it's illegal to date your sibling then idc let me do my thing anyway reee to life no shout outs today. Cause some trouble my Cipher juniors

~Drey_Alcor_Cipher