Sooner than thought

(Bills POV)
I stepped in front of pine tree like a wall to separate him and the monster. I was dating him I couldn't just let him die. The snake part of the Chimera was about to bite me when I heard dipper from behind me. "Don't. You. Dare! Touch my boyfriend." He pushed me out of the way and I saw that his birthmark and fists were glowing a light blue. PINE TREE HAS POWERS, SINCE WHEN?!

That's when I felt another demon in the area. I looked around till I saw shooting stars eyes open to reveal golden ones with cat pupils. "Put your hand in the air and repeat after me! Protección..." She said in a voice that was not her own but oddly familiar.

"Protección..." Pine tree repeated the same Spanish word for protection.

"Con..." Mabel said.

"Con..."He repeated again.

"Armor!" They said in symphony and a blue and and pink light emanated from pine trees hand. The light died down and the chimera was on the ground... dead. The demon was also gone. Dipper looked at the dead chimera then at his hand and back again. He fell and I caught him, and picked him up bridal style.

I looked at Mabel to see that her eyes were back to being their deep blue selves again. As we walked back to the shack I mulled over how and why the three-headed monster was in this dimension to start with.(I forgot how many heads the chimera had it really has three heads; tiger goat and snake sorry picture above) I knew the Chimera because I've been to the My little pony dimension. But as to how and why it's here, I'll have to ask Twilight. By now we were in the shack and Dipper was on the couch still passed out.

I decided to go for a walk to call twilight. I walked to the clearing where my triangle form sat as a statue. "Where the in celestia is the mystery shack!?" I knew the way of cursing far too well. I got to the edge of the clearing but out of sight of the purple alicorn. "Dorito man. Classy triangle. Corn chip. B.C. Omniscient Cyclopes. Bill glittering Cipher I know your alive show yourself!" She called to the statue.

I chuckled quietly at her childish name calling, though I did hate when she called me corn chip. We met when I was a dieling (young demon) and she was a filly we've been friends since. I spoke up because she kept calling me corn chip because she knew I hated it. "Well, well, well, someponys looking desperate." I watched her jump while I walked out of my hiding spot.

"What the celestia was that for!?" She screamed obviously mad at my sneaking up on her.

"I thought it was funny."

"Well I didn't. Anyway, Apple jack says that the chimera is missing from the fire woods, you haven't seen it have you?"

"Actually I have."

"Can you show me where?"

"No."

"And why is that cipher?"

"Because it's dead."

"Why did you kill it? Do you know how often chimeras are born, yeah not often."

"I didn't kill it for once. It was pine tree he somehow has powers."

"Pfft. He's always had powers you and him just didn't know it. Distill did though." I feel a frown come across my face. "I'm sorry I forgot you and your brothers are working on getting her back." She apologized and we see a circle of red fire appears and is split in two to show Will and Kill.