Chapter Two

So todays the day. The party of the year where everyone gets waisted and accidents happen.

Im at Destiny's house getting ready. I did my long black hair into loose curls applied some makeup that makes my brown eyes light up and some red lipstick. "Dammm baby girl you look fine, let me get them digits" said Des. I just laughed and said "look whos the hot mess." She had her brown hair in a bun with curled bangs. Her make up included a smoky eye look to make her brown eyes shine with red lipstick. After an hour and a half we heard the doorbell ring.

We went downstairs where Michael and Harry where already chilling. "Damm babe why so hot today?" Harry said. "Eyy i always lookcute" Des said while punching his shoulder. Michael and i justlaughed. We said our goodbyes to Ms. and Mr. Sambrano and headed out. Michael had his own car witch we were all going to go in but Destiny insisted in taking hers. So her and Harry drove together. I went with Michael and we started to sing to Animals by Neon Trees witch came out onthe radio.

After an hour of drive we saw Adrian's house. A beautiful mantion with high gates and 2 story building fit for probobly a couple houndred people.

As soon as we exited the car we saw bottles on the floor, toiletpaper everywhere and some furniture laying down by the side walk. The party started at 7 but it was already 9.

We went inside looking for Adrian. There was alot of people so it took us a while. "Hey guys wats up" Adrian said while doing that one boy shake with the guys. He guided us to where the reall party was at.

The room was really dark but there where green and red lazer light everywhere. The music was really loud i didnt even hear when Harry asked if i wanted something to drink.

Destiny and I headed out to the dance floor. This handsome guy with brown hair and green eyes came over and started to dance with me. We danced till i couldnt anymore. We sat aside drinking some beer.

After resting for a while Destiny came up to me with some girls. "Hey lets head out Ana" Anastasia said. "Ill meet you outside if you dont mind" i told them.
"Hey Jaden i have to go but if you want ill give you my number we can hang out another day" "Ofcours beautiful dont worry here put your number in my phone". i did as he said and headed out to where the girls were at.

I had texted Michael letting him know that i was with Destiny.

It was 1 am when we arrived at the club. We all had our fake IDs except Cloe since shes slready 18 but that means she cant buy drinks. The bouncer let us in and we all headed to the bar.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. long chapter aint it. Thats Destiny on the side. Well hope you enjoy.