Chapter Seventeen

I heard a the bell ring so i got up from the couch where i was sleeping with Niall. I opened the door and to my surprise my parents were there

"Hey mom hey dad how was the trip?" I asked them

"It was really good honney" my mom said

"Hey baby whats wrong baby girl why are you so pale?" My dad asked me.

"Oh you remember Niall right? Well we went out to eat with Harry and Des and i think the food got me sick" i said while waking up Niall.

"Goodmorning sunshine are you feeling better" he said blinking his eyes repetedly.

"Yea thank you. Umm Niall my parents are here" i told him trying to make him sit up.

"Oh shit, hello Mr. and Mrs. Brown how did your trip go?" He asked finally standing from the couch and shaking their hands.

"It went great thanks for asking son" my dad said

"So you have been taking good care of our little princess right?" My mom asked him.

"Oh yes ma'am we had fun over the week except for yesterday Ana was really sick and i stayed to take care of her" Niall said.

"Thank you son i really apreciate it" my dad said.

Niall and i helped my parent get their bags back up to their room.

We ate breakfest and Niall went with me to the mall. He helped me choose some clothes. I got quite alot of outfits.

We were at the food court when i saw that one lady again. She was heading our way and like the other day she acted as if i wasnt there.

I was on my phone texting Des and Michael. They wanted to go clubing today since we start our senior year on monday. I told them that if i felt better i will go.

I got a message and read it.
Hey beautiful how are you?

I saw the contact name and it was Jaden. I realized i stoped paying attention to him since i have been with Niall alot.

We keept on texting, he told me he came out of the hospital yesterday and was feeling better. His car was still wrecked. I decided to go visit him today even though Liam was there. Niall keept on talking to Susan so i went to throw away my garbage and left. I texted Niall telling him i was going to Jadens.

His house wasnt that far so i got there in less than 30 minutes. On my way to his house i got him some balloons and a get well card.

I knocked on his door and to my luck Liam opened the door.

"Hey can we talk An?" He said looking woaried.

"Umm sure what is it?" I asked

"Well i just wanted to apologize for what happened the other day with Michael and all those other days. I shouldnt of been such a dick. I didnt knew you were with Niall" he said.

"I understand Liam thanks for explaining" i told him.

He then got closer to me and gave me a hug.

He let me go inside and lead me twords Jadens room.

"Hey Jay how are you?" I asked handing him the balloons and card.

"Awww are those for me you shouldnt have thanks beautiful, and im better thank you for asking" he said trying to give me a hug.

"Thats good" i said

We watched a movie and just hanged out in his room. My phone keept vibrating but i ignored it and set it to silence.

We were cuddling when Jaden lift my chin.

"Your so beautiful AnaMary" he said looking me straight in the eyes.

I was loost in his beautiful blue eyes. He got closer to me and kissed me. A kiss so much different than with Niall. That kiss had love written all over it.

Suddently i heard someone walk in the room.

Oh fuck!!! I stood there socked.