Chapter Eighteen

We were kissing with full love and passion.
I heard the door open but when i lift my head it was too late.
Liam was there with a phone in his hand.
"What the hell men" Jaden said
"Well well well what do we have here. Niall wouldnt like to see you kissing Jaden would he? Do you want to tell him the bad news or shall i tell him?" He said with an evil smirk.
"Liam no please dont do it!" I said whit tears almost in my eyes.
"Oops i think it send already" he said while laughing
At that moment i started to cry i couldnt believe him. He apologize to me a few minutes ago.
"Liam you muther fucker, you better not have send it" Jaden said while holding me in tears.
"Its to late Jaden, Niall will soon read this he will then come and kick your ass then there will be a open spot for me" he said
What the hell is that what he wants! He wanted me? I couldnt talk i just keept on crying and crying amd crying.
"Ill see you two love birds later. Enjoy it while it last J, she will soon be mine!" Liam said while closing the door.
At that moment i lunged my self to him trying to go and kick his ass but he was out already and i didnt have the strainght to catch up to him.

I was lying on the floor when Jaden came close by me and huged me. He said everything was going to be alright.
After a few minutes lying on the cold ground i decided to go home.
"Im sorry Jaden, this shouldnt of happened, this was all my fault" i told him.
"Dont worry i understand, i can go talk to Niall to explain if anything" he said.
It was getting darker when i was heading home. I checked my phone, 8 missed calls and 16 messages.
They where all mostly from Niall. Some where from Des and Michael.
Destiny and Michael wanted to know if i was going to the club with them.
Niall keept on asking where i was at and how things where with Jaden. All his messages where the same nothing different. He didnt have a word about Liam. I hope Liam didnt send the pictures to him.

I got home and the lights where off.
"Mom, dad im home" i said but no one answered. I headed to my room to take a nice relaxing shower, but when i entered my room Niall was there watching tv.
When he saw me he went on rushing twords me.
"Baby i was worried" he said while giving me a nig hug.
"Niall i need to tell you something" i told him looking at the floor.
"Whats wrong babe?"
"When i went to Jadens house we were watching a movie right, then out of no where he lifts my chin up..."
At that moment tears were already coming out of my eyes. Niall just huged me tightly.
"Then what happened?"
"We kissed"
Niall didnt say anything, and i couldnt ether. After a couple of minutes of soning i broke the silence.
"Are you mad? Or tell me whats going on Niall!" I said with tears still coming out of my eyes.
"Well babe i have to tell you something to" he said but then keept silence.
"When you left, Susan that one lady i was talking to, staied to eat with me. We then went over to the movie theather. There she hold my hand and we also kissed. I wasnt thinking about it so i didnt think twice about it. When we were younger i dated her. Her and i lasted anout a year. She was my first love, but then you came along and i fell for you"

I was shocked. I didnt know what to say. Niall came closer to me and gave me a peack on the lips then he lifted my chin.
"Baby im sorry for everything, i wasnt thinking about it, i was such a dick for not telling you this earlier, and for doing what i did with her. I really do love you AnaMary, can you forgive me. I undestand what you did with Jaden was wrong to, but what i did was worst. I dont want to loose you baby" he said

I finally raised my eyes to meet his and saw tears and regret filling his eyes. I really love Niall i dont know what i will do withouth him.

Omg you guys got me a few more reads thank you all. i really apreciate it. i would love to see some coments and votes please if you can whitch probobly you can. well this is more like a filler but i do hope you enjoyed it.

Ps. Susan on the sidr