~ḄÍŘTHḌĂÝ~

Alexander has finally been in school enough to understand what the school is about.

Alexander is still in progress with getting to know Loki. Loki was quite tall, he was very smart. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I could catch Loki in the library - wearing glasses, studying!! I try and take a few pics each time because he just looks really nice!

25th November 2007, Loki's 17th birthday.

Alexander was in the library, trying to look for books to read. A few girls came up to Alex.

One of the girls, Penny, spoke, "Hey, you're Alexander right?"

Alexander span around and faced the girls, "Yes I am, why? Did something happen?"

Penny and the other girls giggled.

Tiffany, another girl, spoke up for Penny. "Nothing's wrong. It's just that it's Loki's birthday and we need help."

"Okay, so it's his birthday and you want help with deciding between colors for the balloons, the cake decorations and you need help deciding the best music?"

"Yes. Wait!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Alex giggled. "I know this because girls always came up to me asking the same stuff for when it was a certain person's birthday because they wanted to surprise their crush(es) with the surprise birthday party."

"Oh, well none of us are actually into Loki. We do this every year for everyone! And hopefully we'll do it for you too!!"

"Oh, no. Please don't.. I'm not a party person."

"AAAAWWWWWHHHH!!!" All the girls were upset.

"F-fine. But it's so y-you a-all could be quiet..!"

"So, the decorations?"

"Oh Yea, uh.. Cake Red and blue, party balloons blue music is to be rock with some relaxing music on after you have run all out of the rock music."

The girls giggled. "Yay! Thank you. Cya around!!"

"K, Cya" Alex said, turning back around and continued to look for a book.

After an hour of looking for the book, ((Fantastic fantasies))

Alex finally found it. As soon as he went to get it, Loki stopped him.
"Loki, come on!"

"What?"

"I need to look for a book and I almost had it!" Alex said, pouting.

"Haha, okay, okay. But only because you're adorable." Loki hands Alex the book.

"Thank you. Wait." Alex took the book and took a step back. "You... Called me. I'm not adorable."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Anyway, it's my birthday today, and I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me..?"

"U-uh...sure"

"Great, see you at one"

"Okay!"