61.Chapter

15th April 1979 (Three months later)

Lillianes POV

A lot changed. A lot. Freddie is back home in less than a day and managed to stop by a few days during little breaks. I tried to out go conversations, when he was at my place to see the babies,we were never alone, James or Phoebe were always there. I am scared to face him. I said such horrible things to him but I didn't thought of it back then. I am embarassed. It's still hard for me to look at the kids but James forced me to go to therapy and I am thankfull that he did. therapy helped me a lot also to learn that Freddie didn't know what to do. It's not his fault and I finally realised that, I'll change a few words with him after tour.

Neil, Garry, Dad and Clarie visited a few times and I've told them that I'll be fighting in the Olympics this year. They were sceptical but remeber when I said that movement is my way out of pain? Exactly. Right after the doctors told me that I could be active again I decided I will. I am training against Garrys will with him.

Garry, Neil and the others were against it but its one of the only things which can save me. I've been at the Dojang for at least 5 times a week to get back into shape again. I've risen by one weightclass because of the skin on my stomach but it's fine.

With the babies its just hard when they have a anniversary or when they have to go to the doctor or hospital for check ups. I have nightmares and still am kinda absent and snappy. I try to hold it back because I don't want the triplets to get snappy.

Taekwondo was always a way to let out my emotions in anyway, doesn't matter which emotions.

The babies are currently sleeping,  it's what they do probably all day. They've been more active when in my belly.

It's 5pm and I am packing my Taekwondo bag. James and Ben are watching the kids while I am away. James offered me to drive but I said no, because running to the dojang isn't a bad thing I guess. I was wearing sweatpants, a sports jacket with my clubs logo and sunglasses with a winter hat so those  paparazzi wouldn't annoy me.

I hurried dowmstairs amd quickly gave my three angels a kiss onto the cheek.

"Bye, James, Bye Ben!" I said and quickly opened the door, I walked down the few stairs and starting to speed up and run to the Dojang.

I sprinted the last few metres and when I was there Garry already waited for me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Lilliane." He said. "How are the kids?"  He asked.

"Great." I said and quickly rushed down the stairs to the changing rooms. I changed into my dobok and already put on my full fighting stuff. When I came back I also saw a few other students, already putting on their stuff too.

"Hi." I said quickly and they all smiled. They were pretty young, like 11-17 years old I guess.

"National team training is now on thursdays and sundays, until the olympics." Garry said and I nodded.

"Who is my first fight, against?" I asked.

"Sofia from Spain." He said and I nodded.

"Ahh the one from the World cup?" I asked and he nodded. We did a quick warm up, together with the other students. I chose a girl which looked the youngest  from the group, to train with. She was shorter than me and was blonde. We greeted each other and then started with the first few exercises. Of course I didn't kick as hard as I could, but she was good. Her name was Anna I think. I like training with the younger ones, it's more fun.

"Good one." I mumbled, complimenting one of her kick combos.

"Thanks." She smiled proudly.

"How old are you?" I asked while doing my combo.