123.Chapter

24th August 1987

Lillianes POV

"We are here!" James said as we stopped infront of Garden Lodge.

Finally.

I missed Freddie and the kids.

I've directed this album and wrote four songs, in this period I recorded two with Michael. 'Bad' and 'Smooth Criminal' the other two we did a while ago were 'I just can't stop loving you' and 'The way you make me feel'. I'm really excited for it to release.

"Common my lady, get out." James said as I shrugged and quickly got out. He took the luggage and we opened the first door. I walked up to the house door and rang it.

"Hello?" I heard Lilys voice.

"Lily, I told you, I'm getting the door. You never know who is there." I heard Freddie say as he opened the door and shrugged when he saw me.

Suprise.

"I thought you'd come tonight." Freddie said as he hugged me tight.

"I can go." I chuckled.

"No, I think I can tolerate the bad behaviour of coming to early." He laughed as we walked in and James brought the luggage inside.

The next moment Lily hugged me and soon Henry and Jamie tackled me down and hugged me.

"Mum I missed you!" Henry said as I chuckled.

"I feel the same." I laughed as I stood up and gave them all a peck. "Did you guys behave well?" I asked.

"We behaved perfect." Henry said as Freddie raised an eyebrow.

He told me about pretty much everything.

"I'll ask your Dad later...." I mumbled as they all three froze, but I suddently heard a bark.

I thought he told me everything...

"What was that?" I asked as Freddie smiled nervously and then a Afghan hound puppy came around the corner.

WHAT?!

"You bought a dog?!" I asked.

"I needed something to shut the kids up." He hissed..

"You can't just buy a dog." I hissed back.

"Oh come on. You like dogs anyways, where is the problem!?" He said.

"You know how big and hairy they get?" I said.

"I learned afterwards, you know....." He mumbled.

"So you bought just any dog without knowing?!" I said.

"Noooooo...." He started. "I- I just didn't want to judge them off their breed, you know .....that personality counts." He said as the dog growled at him.

"If he growls at you, I like the personality." I grumbled as I looked at the pup.

He's cute though.

"It's a she." Freddie corrected me as I bent down to carress her and she let me do. Freddie gulped at that. "Oh god, she's gonna chop off your hand."

"Look at her, she's cute." I said.

"She's scaring my cats and when that thing is old enough it's sleeping outside." He grumbled as I chuckled.

"What's her name?" I asked as he smirked.

"Succubus." He laughed and also James beside me shrugged.

"You can't just call her that?!" James said. "There are children..."