102.Chapter

10th March 1986

Freddies POV

"Dad we are finished, listen." Henry said as he dragged me over to the little room they were practicing in.

Gimmie a break.

We just finished recording, yesterday.

I just woke up.

I came along with Henry and Jamie and listened to their version of 'Lily of the valley' and it was quite good.

"Should I get Lily?" I asked as they nodded and I walked off.

It feels strange to have my children listen to my old music.

Not that I don't like it....

It's very different from now.

I over to Lilys room and knocked.

"Yeees?" Lily said as I came in.

"Good morning, Angel." I said.

"Good morning Dad." She smiled weakly.

"The boys have a suprise for you." I said as we both walked back to the little room. The boys smiled as I sat Lily down on a chair.

"Good morning my wondefull sister." Jamie said calmly with a little smile while sitting leant back in his chair and the bass in his lap, Tiffany laying beside him.

"Roger shhhhh!" Henry hisses to his duck as the little devil shut up, the dark duck who turned out to be a male sat on a pillow on the couch.

I can't belive that I put up with ducks.

And I miss Rufus.

I hate to say it but that dog was so lovely.

"Eventhough you are mean to we had the idea-" Henry started but got cut off my Jamie.

"I had the idea...." He said.

"Yeah whatever....." Henry continued. "This is 'Lily of the valley', don't get me wrong... I would've prefered 'Death on two legs' for you, but-" Henry started.

"Henry shush." I hissed as he stopped, but Lily had a little smirk on her face.

Henry can at least make her laugh.

The kids are just seven but they are very mature,probably because they spent time with eight or nine year olds.

"So yeah, this is for you because you've been so sad lately, so we thought we'd cheer you up a little." Henry smirked as he started playing. He played the piano and Henry was singing first and Jamies part was later.

"But each time I grow old.
Serpent of the Nile.
Relive me for a while.
And cast me from your spell and let me go!!" The both sang together.

"Messenger from seven seas has flown.
To tell the king of Rhye he's lost his throne!" Lily suddently sang with a smile.

Oh dear they have beautiful voices.

Lily chuckled throughout and they finished of the number together.

"You happy now?" Henry asked as he turned around on his stool.

"Now I definetly have to." She smiled as Henry smiled too Jamie walked up to his sister and gave her a tight hug.

"I love you." He mumbled.

My god.

Kash and I weren't like this.