82.Chapter

Freddie and Anita, I love that pic.

25th November 1979

Freddies POV

One of the last shows of the Europe leg. Finally.

I've really enjoyed the time with Lil, but I do feel bad for making her come with me. It does help me that she is here with me though. Phoebe will probably come for the next leg.

Lil and I were currently backstage and the people were already screaming our names The lights slowly went out and I prepared for the fast version of 'We will rock you'.

"Fifth last show,gimmie a kiss." I said as she gave me a peck. The lights went out and I waited for Lil to send me out.

"Go then." She said giving my a smack onto my arse.

I'll revenge later.

The beat started and the crowd was already doing the stomp-stomp-calp rhythm. As soon as my vocals started the lights went on and they were cheering.

Let's go then.

All the songs went smooth and we were really in a good mood tonight. We just launched into the opera part of Bohemian Rhapsody and I just ran of stage with the boys.

Lil threw a towel at me and I cleaned myself up while she gave me a glas of water. She checked my hands and wiped away a bit of the black eyeliner which landed on my cheeks. We were ready to go.

"Don't stumble over Deakys cable." Lil mumbled and I nodded.
"Go off then." She mumbled as I gave her a smack onto her arse. I could see her smirk at me from the corner of my eye but the rock section already started.

It's good to have her.

She is the one person I trust the most.

She's my best friend.

Lillianes POV

"Oh ok come on." I said as I swung one arm around Freddies shoulder and walked to his dressing room with him. He as usual sat down on the couch and took a heavy breath

"Great show." I said as he smirked.

"Thank you darling." He said with a silly high voice.

"Oh no problem." I mumbled.

"My wife is actually being nice." He said.

"Oh and my husband is as usual being a diva." I laughed.

"I can be the way I am on stage at home if you want." He said.

"No Freddo." I smirked. "There will be enough drama in London when this tour is over." I said.

"Talking of London! I ah- found a fabulous house right in Kensington." He said.

"In Kensington?" I asked and he nodded.

"As I said we are gonna deal with it after this, or in another break." I said and he nodded.

"Just lemme say that the house will go on my costs, I'll pay." He said.

"Oh no no no,you know me, I won't let you." I said. "Especially with you, you'd build a rollercoaster if you could." I said.

"Well that's actually a good idea...." He mumbled.

"Shut up!" I said as he laughed. "I'll pay half and it'll go on both our names." I said.

"It would've gone on both names anyways." He said. "But I'll win this one, I won't let you win."