Part 1

When I was younger, my mum would always tell me off for peeing on the toilet seat. I could never be bothered with lifting it up each time I used the bathroom, and almost every time I'd end up missing and getting the seat wet. I always hated being told what to do, so when she told me off for pissing on the seat I just ignored her.

By the time I was 16 she was clearly getting tired of it. Sometimes she would watch me as I went, and if I missed she'd make me run my hand along the seat or use my sleeve to wipe it up. I didn't care, boys are supposed to be gross aren't they?

One day after school, I got home and I was really desperate to pee. As soon as I got home I dropped my bags on the floor and made a dash for the bathroom only to be stopped by my mother.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked blocking the way to the stairs.

"Could you let me through? I really need to pee" I said dancing on the spot

"Funny you should say that. I'm sick of telling you over and over to lift the seat, and yet you never do. I'm tired of cleaning up your urine, and I think you need to learn a lesson."

Honestly, I couldn't care less about what she was saying, my mind was too concentrated on my need to use the bathroom.

"If you can't control where you pee, then you don't deserve to use the bathroom at all. So to make sure it all goes in one place, I bought you these"

She stepped aside to reveal a stack of disposable diapers. I would have laughed at her if I weren't so desperate.

"For the next week, you will be wearing and using diapers. All the bathrooms will be locked, and you must instead use these for their intended purpose. You will be grounded, of course, and all your clothing items worn from the waist down will be confiscated until the end of your punishment."

"I'm not wearing those!" I exclaimed

"You should have thought about that sooner. Now get on the table and let me change you"

Not wanting to start another fight, I decided to comply. She removed my jeans and underwear, leaving my exposed penis. She slid one of the diapers under me and folded it around me. I don't know if they were adult diapers or not, but they looked exactly like something a baby would wear, just without the colourful designs and patterns.

Upon standing up I looked down at myself in embarrassment. I honestly couldn't see how this could get any worse. A 16 year old boy, wearing a diaper that his mother is making him wear. Only then did I remember how badly I needed to pee.

"Can I please use the bathroom now?"

"That's what your diaper is for"