Part 3

She finally changed my wet diaper at dinner, about two hours later. I had already peed a second time before lunch and my diaper had started to leak down my legs. WHilst wiping me down she told me that as long as she was in the house I wouldn't have to wait for my changes, but that I would never be given access to the toilet under any circumstances. With a clean nappy I sat down and ate up all my food. We didn't speak much.

A few hours later, I was really desperate to poop. For some reason it had never even occurred to me that eventually I would have to take a shit. I begged and pleaded and the answer was still no.

I tried desperately ramming the bathroom door, but it would not open. I leaned my back on the door in defeat, I honestly couldn't believe what I was about to do.

With no force at all, I took a massive dump in my diaper, then another. It felt absolutely disgusting, the feeling of your own poop up against you like that. And the smell was dreadful, it almost consumed the air.

I slid down the door without thinking, and felt my own smush up against me, making it 10 times worse. I was a 16 year old boy sitting in his own shit. I started crying again, I felt so utterly ashamed at myself for not being able to hold on, and angry that all this was because I didn't lift up a stupid toilet seat.