Part 2

I flipped.

I ran to every bathroom in the house, and they were all locked. I rattled and shook the doorknob but they would not budge. I was so incredibly desperate to go, my bladder felt like it was swelling up.

"Please mum, just unlock the stupid bathroom. I promise I'll lift the seat this time"

"You say that every time and never do."

I banged my fist on the bathroom door in frustration.

"And now" she continued "I want you to pee right here"

"What?"

"You have to do it eventually. And I want you to wet your diaper right here in front of me, in front of the bathroom door. And if you don't I might just have to extend your punishment an extra week or two"

I could do nothing but clench my fists in rage. Reluctantly, I folded my arms, took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and relaxed. I quickly started emptying my bladder, filling my diaper with my own pee. It was warm, and wet, and kind of gross. It was oddly relaxing, but utterly humiliating. I was on the verge of crying.

She looked at me with a smug smile as she folded her arms at me.

"I'm going to change you later, but for now I think you should get used to this feeling. When I'm out the house you need to keep wearing your used diapers, or it will be an extra day of bathroom restrictions for you. Besides, with all the times I've sat in your wet mess I think it's about time you sat in your own for a while."

I wanted to punch her so bad.