Five

I awoke to shuffling sounds downstairs. Turning over to my alarm clock i checked the time, 5:30. Great time for another day of highschool. I pushed the giant comforter from off of my  body and planted my feet on the cold floor.

I grabbed my glasses from off of my nightstand and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and shower. After my shower I was buttoning up the last button to my blazer when I heard a light knocking at my door. "Jinae it's 6:15" my mom said through the door. ..fuck "Uh okay I'm coming". I grabbed my side bag, phone, and ear buds and ran down the stairs. I was too busy stuffing my homework in my bag and didn't notice the person sitting at my dining room table.

"Hey stranger" I stopped in my tracks and looked up.."Jihyo?! I thought you weren't coming for another two weeks" She giggled "Welp here I am". I ran to give her a hug snuggling my head in her hair "I've missed you too" tears started to come down her cheeks. "Jihyo I'm so sorry but I'm late for school" I pulled away from the hug
"I'll be at school tomorrow"

She smiled and turned back to her pancakes. Great. God Jihyo back at school. Don't get me wrong I love Jihyo and everyone else does but it seems like they love her a little too much, hence the name god Jihyo. She was just like me Not chubby but thick :), But she was beyond popular. It was like the whole town of Seoul knew who Park  Jihyo was. Things at school are gonna be even worse for me now. People look at my sister and look at me and go 0_o what happened.

I was now walking up the street to get to the school gates. It was only a block away from
where I was walking so it was mostly like a 6 to 7 minutes walk to the school gates. I had my headphones in, listening to epik high as I walked. It wasn't to loud because I can still hear around me but I could also hear subtile lyrics in my ears.

"JINAE?!" oh no. "JINAE!!" I tried to ignore him but then I heard footsteps from behind me. Next thing I know Jin is right next to me. "I didn't know you had headphones in" I pulled one earbud out of my ears and looked up at him "Uh yeah sorry" He smiled at me and I could basically feel my heart pounding through my ears "Why'd you run out on me yesterday?"

He's only doing it out of pity.

I just felt like you shouldn't be hanging out with someone like me
"I was just tired from studying" Great excuse genius. "Then you should have said that, We could have went back to your place to relax" I started blushing and he just laughed.

The rest of the walk was calm until we got to the school gates. As we walked through I could practically feel everyone staring into my soul and the whispers were far from whispers

What's she doing with him?
How can he even be around someone like her?
He probably wants to vomit
He's just doing charity work
Bitch

I pretended not to hear a thing but it did hurt. Fucking society and their standards. "Hey do you wanna sit at my table at lunch. I want you to meet my friends" "WHAT?" I whispered yelled "Seokjin no, that's a bad idea" "how so?"
He said while smirking "That like basically asking to die..people don't even like me now so trying to build a great friendship with you is already risky"
He frowned. "What do you mean risky" "people like me aren't meant to hang out with people like you..why can't you see that. Being me is already enough trouble as it is"

I could tell I was making him mad so I just turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

"See you at lunch Jinae"

Fuck me.