Eight

Come In

Come In

HYEBIN POV

I saw Jin walk away from the table where the random girl was sitting. She was..smiling at my Jin!? Oh hell no. "Nancy, you see that girl over there" Nancy squinted then rolled her eyes. "Yeah the really fat one" "She likes him..I think we need to remind her who Jin belongs too." Taeha looked down at her lap "Hyebin it's not like she can get him anyways he was just being nice" "Shut up Taeha" I rolled my eyes "She's getting up" Nancy said while smiling . "Someone's gotta teach her a lesson."

__________
JINAE POV

A happy smile appeared on my face as I watched Jin walk away. I had one more class so I got up from the table with my book in my hand and walked down at the middle isle of the lunch room

I was pretty sure no one was gonna pay attention to me so I didn't walk with much caution

Big Mistake Jinae :)

Out of no where someone put their leg out and tripped me and I just so happened to fall on some kimchi on the floor. I quickly sat up to look down and see that my former white uniform shirt and light gray skirt was now stained red.

Everyone started to laugh at me.

I could feel my heart start to race and like I couldn't  breathe. I'm having a anxiety attack.

I looked to the side to see that girl from Jin's restaurants.

"Oops" She said while laughing.

I have to get out of here
No I need to get out of here

Without thinking I ran out of the lunch room

I ran so fast that I couldn't really tell where I was going until I bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

JIN POV
________

I left Jinae back in the lunch room.
I started to thinking about it, well us in that matter. I don't know if I like her but I have a feeling towards her. I wanna be there for her and protect her, I want her to not hesitate to run to me when she needs me the most. Needs me. I want her to need me.

Her. Jinae. She's pretty. Really Pretty. Beautiful. Cute.

"I think I-"
It was like all the air flew out of body. I fell on the hallway floor when I felt someone crash into me from behind.

"Ow" I heard a female voice say.

I turned around to see a girl on the floor with a bunch of red stains on her uniform. She had her head down with her hair in front of her face so I couldn't really see her.

"Are you okay Miss?" I went to reach for her hand but stopped when I saw those cute round circle glasses.

"Jinae?"

"Jin?"
She looked up at me those big brown eyes but they had tears in them. Her chubby cheeks were wet with tears and were tinted a shade of pink. Her little nose was pink too.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she started to cry more while putting her head down.

"Cmon tell me" I said while stoking her hair to calm her down.

"I wanna go home" She whimpered

"O-Okay Let me take you home"
I put my hand out for her to get up

She nodded and stood up and that's when I felt really bad. She had red stains all over her clothes.

"Geez, I can't let you walk around like that Jinae"
I took my jacket off and gave it to her to cover herself up.

"Sit" I said while pointing to the chair in the hallway.

I pulled out my phone.
"Yoongi..I need a favor"
"What is it Hyung?"
"Can you send someone to pick us up?"
"Something wrong"
"No we're okay"
"Where's your car Jin?"
"My mother is using it Yoongi"
"Alright, he'll be there in 3"
"Thanks"
"No problem Hyung"

I put the phone into my back pocket

"Our ride is here"

__TIME SKIP__
NO ONE POV

They were on the steps of Jinae's home looking at each other. "I-I'm sorry" Jin frowned at her words. "Sorry for what love?" "We're supposed to be hanging out right now" Jin smiled a little. He wasn't smiling because they couldn't hangout, he was smiling because of the idea that just came to him "You know we could still hang out even if you don't wanna go out" Jinae raised an eyebrow at him "Huh?" "I always need a tester when I cook so let me cook for you and then we could do whatever you want after" She sniffled a little bit."Okay".

Jinae was about to walk inside when her heart started to pound, she was thinking about something

"Jin..would you like to come in?"

She wasn't sure how to even ask someone to come in her house because it's never happened before. She's never had a friend over or she's never even talked about a friend to her family.

"Yes Jinae I would love to come in"
_____________

A/N: IVE REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER ABOUT 4 TIMES BUT IT TURNED OUT TRASH BC I WAS OVER IT

A/N: IVE REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER ABOUT 4 TIMES BUT IT TURNED OUT TRASH BC I WAS OVER IT. ITS A FILLER CHAPTER ANYWAY