Eleven

Try again.

JINAE POV
_______

"You have to be my girlfriend for a week" I started to choke on thin air. "It's only fair, I have to do anything I mean anything you want for a week and I don't know what goes on in the head of yours" He was right and there's no way to get out of this situation now. "Fine, But theres no way you'll win against me I'm really good you know"

__________

Jin 1
Jinae 1

It neck and neck and It could go either way. All I need it to who shoot him a few mores times and I'll win the whole thing I just have to keep blocking. Jin got a couple more shots on me as both our health bars read 'low' "Shit" I mumbled. My jaw dropped as the screen read game over. "No I want a rematch " I said while hitting him in the arm. "No rematches. I won fair and square" His face had a big and bright smile on it as he put the game controller back on the table. "Whatever" My eyebrows curved downward into I a frown.

His phone beeped and he reached in his back pocket to look at. Panic was written all over his face as he shoved it back into his pocket. "I-I gotta go" he grabbed his bag and ran out of my house, closing the door with a loud slam. "Bye" I mumbled.

____________

JIN POV
____________

I got a text from TaeHyung on my phone saying that I should come to his house quick and that it's urgent. I ran out of Jinae's house and caught a cab to TaeHyung's house.

My feet pounded up the steps as I opened the door to see TaeHyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin sitting at the table eating take out while laughing. They all looked up at me in a weird way "TaeHyung what's wrong..." I said out of breath
"What?" He looked at me confusedly "You told me to come here.." "Ohhh yeah I beat Jungkook I'm over watch for the first time in 5 months so I got take out to celebrate" I walked up to him calmly then punched him in the arm earning a loud groan from here "What was that for?" "YOU SAID IT WAS URGET, I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH YOU" "sorry hyung" he mumbled. I ruffled his hair "next time be more clear tae" he nodded his head and went back to his food.

"Hyung where were you?" Jungkook asked "Yeah you usually walk home with us so we could hangout" Hoseok said with his mouth full. "I was at Jinae's house" I said while sitting down. "That girl that everyone makes fun of?" Yoongi said while sipping his drink. "She's not 'that girl' her name is Jinae" Jungkook smiled at my response. "What were you doing there" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Long story short, someone ruined her clothes and she was crying, so I took her home, met her mom, spoke to Jihyo, cooked for her, made a bet on a game of overwatch, and now she's my girlfriend for the week"

Their Jaw's were slacked and there eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

"SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"
"JIHYO'S BACK?"

Everyone turned to look at TaeHyung "What...I just wanted to know"

"Yes she's my girlfriend for the week"

"7 days?" Jimin asked

"Yup 7 whole days" I smiled.

"Cute" Jungkook smiled

"Oh Hyung...Uh-Hyebin came looking for you" TaeHyung looked at me nervously. "Oh" I was looking down trying to avoid all their gazes. I knew what they were about to ask and I was trying to mentally prepared for it. "Are you gonna talk to him Hyung" Yoongi said out of the blue. I looked up at his and his gaze didn't change "I don't know." I grumbled. "You've got learn to let it go" Yoongi raised his tone a little bit. "Why should I?!" I yelled. "Because he's suffering Jin!" "Yeah well I am too" It was silent after that.

"I suffered the most Yoongi...He hurt me. It was a low blow, I'd never do that to him in a million years. He did what he did and instead of telling me he hid it from me,That's lower than low. He was more than a bestfriend, he was a brother to me."

"Hyung you need to there for him at the time like this. It's time to put it behind you guys because it's effecting us too." Yoongi replied.

"Who was there for me when I was suffering? Huh? Who was there when i couldn't eat or sleep because the girl I love fucked my bestfriend. No one will ever know that type of pain I felt." My voice cracked a little

"Hyung.." Jungkook said while looking up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I loved her"

A tear trickled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it.

"I'm gonna go" I said while walking to the door

"Jin I—" I heard Yoongi say but he was cut off by the sound of the door slamming shut.

Stepping onto TaeHyung's porch I stood there for a second just staring at the puddle of rain on the ground. Each time the rain drop hit the puddle it would ripple and surprisingly it seemed the most interesting to me right now.

I impulsively pulled out my phone and opened the message icon and created a new message and sent:

Jinae😚❤️
Taking you out tomorrow be ready at 8 pm 💙
____________