Six

My Classes were normal except the many side glances I got, most likely from this morning

My Classes were normal except the many side glances I got, most likely from this morning. As the day went by I couldn't help but feel anxious about lunch. Maybe I should just skip it and stay in the art room. Yeah that sounds good, I just have to get there without seeing Jin or his friends.  

The lunch bell rang and I was the first one out of the class. Instead of taking the main hallway I took a small side hallway that lead into the boys gym room. I'll just pass through quickly and no will ever know I was in here.

I quietly opened the side door into the boys gym locker room and stepped inside while shutting the door behind me quietly. The exit was right there a little bit past the showers. I walked past the bathroom stalls while occasionally checking for feet.

I made it to the middle bench before the showers and I picked up my pace a little bit. "Good Job today guys"

Shit, It's supposed to be empty today. "Cmon think Jinae" I rain into one of the showers and put my feet up.

"Come on TaeHyung we're late for lunch" A voice said. I peaked through the shower curtain and a I felt my ears get hot. I saw Jin and he had his shirt off. His body was nice and toned and his muscles were kind of huge. There was a guy with fluffy blue hair and another guy with black hair and the tips were honey blonde.

They started to take off their gym shorts so I tried to turn away but I end up knocking over a shampoo bottle. "What the hell was that?" A voice said. I put my hand over my mouth to try not to make any sounds. Fuck. There's no where to run, no where hide. I'll just become a little turtle and tuck my head inside my sweater.

All of a sudden I heard the curtain rip open. "JINAE?!" I peaked pushed my head through my sweater to face a sweaty Jin. "H-Heyy" I laughed nervously. "What exactly are you doing in here..the boys locker room to be exact" "Ummm you see I-I was just passing through and-and-"
Jin picked me up off the shower bench and set me down in between in the middle of the locker room. "Jinae. This is TaeHyung and Jungkook" I waved shyly and looked down at the floor.

"I know her..a lot of people make fun of you but your not as bad as they make you seem, you're cute" I raised an eyebrow at him and The Brown haired boy hit him in the chest.

"TaeHyung that was rude"
"what I gave her a compliment"
"but you put it in a rude way"
"No I didn't"
"do you even know to properly form a sentence"
"Yes I-"
"Shut up" Jin pinched both the boys. "Jinae, I assume you were trying to skip lunch. We'll too bad baby you've made it just in time"

If my only my ears could steam. "B-Baby?" "Aww Jin look she's blushing" Jungkook giggled. "Jinae you're are super cute. You should hang out with us more" "NO" I shouted. They all looked at me weirdly. "Why?" "It's just a bad idea, you know how people will react" Jin rolled his eyes and turned my body to look at him. "It doesn't matter what people think Jinae for the three thousandth time. Don't let anyone dictate your happiness"

I gulped as I looked up into his piercing eyes. Someone kill me now. Wait don't because I kind of don't want it to end.

"Yeah what he said" "shut up Jungkook" TaeHyung hit Jungkook in the back of the head.
Jin pushed me outside the locker room entrance as he stayed behind the door. "See you at lunch love" He closed the door in my face while smiling.

Mission failed.