Twelve

First Date
      play song- hangang, hoody ✏️

"Oh Jinae you look so cute" Her mother squealed

"Oh Jinae you look so cute" Her mother squealed. Jinae was dressed in a oversized light pink sweatshirt with light blue washed jeans that had some rips in the knees and was frayed at the ends paired with all white slip on vans. "Mom why did you buy this, I could have wore something I already had" "I bought it because I want you to match with Jin"

Jihyo stood at the doorway with her arms crossed and a amused look on her face "Jihyo please tell our mother that she doesn't need to do stuff like this" Jinae was pointing to her mother putting a bow in her hair. "Mom-" Jihyo stepped in "Jinae is not 10, She's a 17 years old young lady going on her first date with her first boyfriend" Jinae's mother looked down and sighed. "You're right Jihyo, Look at you, going on your first date with a nice young man..fine I'll back off" Jinae smiled "Cute moment, now it's my turn" Jihyo said while nudging her mom out of the room.

"Damn it Jihyo that one really hurt" Jinae wined "Well maybe if you tamed these things you call eyebrows we wouldn't be going through this right now, besides I'm on the last few hairs anyways so just suck it up" "Shut up" Jinae murmured. Jihyo plucked that last few hairs and pick up a brush to blend her sisters makeup some more.

"Do you really like him?" Jihyo questioned. Jinae took a minute to process the question. "Do I like him?" She thought to herself. She wasn't sure of her feelings yet since this is all new to her. "I-I don't know Hyo. He makes me feel weird things" She shivered. "Then you must feel some way towards him since you have a reaction of that sort" Jihyo smiled. "I-I don't know man, all of THIS is so new to me. It's like he jumped into my life and now everything is changing" "Jinae I want you to think long and hard about how you feel for him. I can see how much he likes you but I want you to think about how much you like him."

"JINAE JIN IS OUTSIDE" Mrs. Park Yelled from down stairs. "Oh brother" Jinae mumbled. "Ji try and relax. Have a good time okay"

Jihyo walked out he room leaving Jinae by alone. Not wanting Jin to wait any longer, Jinae bounced down the stairs happily. She realized that Jihyo was right, she should take the time to feel things out but as for right now she wanted to have a good time.

When Jinae stepped into the living room she could see her mother holding a big bouquet of pretty pink roses. "Smart" Jinae mumbled. "Mother who got those for you" She asked in a sarcastic tone. "Oh sweetie Jin got these for me. Aren't they beautiful?" "Yup"

"See ya later mom" Jinae waved as she walked outside and got into the black Volvo waiting outside for her. "Ahh There you are my lovely girlfriend" Jin said while nudging her arm gently. She smiled and said "Pink Roses huh? Trying to charm your way into the family?" "Oh you caught me" she chuckled a little "Now spill..How'd you know those were her favorites?" Jin smirked at the girl "my friend Jungkook's mom owns the flower shop she visits. Those were her recent purchases so I figured she'd like them"

"Smart"
____________________
"Where are we going?" Jinae asked while playing with her hair. "It's a surprise babe just wait and and see" Jinae rolled her eyes and looked out of the window. The sun was just setting against the fluffy white clouds. She sunlight was peering through the windshield. Jin reached above him to pull down the mirror to grab a pair of sunglasses and put them on his face.

A couple of minutes pass and it's complete silence between the two. Jinae nervously plays with her fingers and she contemplates speaking. She turned to Jin and looked at admired his profile. His jawline was chiseled but smooth at the same times. His lips were smooth and pouty. Jinae smiled at the thought of him pouting like a baby.

"Park Jinae?! Are you checking me out?" Jinae scoffed "As if I'd ever do that" "Don't worry baby there will be plenty of time for that" Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink "Shut up" she said while looking out the window.

Minutes past and Jin looks over to a rather quiet Jinae. She was sleeping. He smiled hard to himself as he reached over to pat her head. His hands touched something plastic him her hair. He looked a little closer and it was the cherry clip that she wore the day they became friends. Cute.

He shook her a little and she jolted up. "Jinae we're here" She rubbed her eyes groggily "Really—" He eyes widened in excitement as she saw the scene before her. "FUN LAND?"

"Jin I've always wanted to come here!" Jinae was bouncing in her seat and giggling "I know bub" "Wait how did you know?" She raised an eyebrow at him "Jihyo" Was all he said and he looked at the colorful lights flashing before him.

"Smart"

_____________
A/N:

Splitting their date into two parts since this was getting too long.

How are you enjoying the story so far...Give me some feedback as to how I could make the story better.

❤️❤️