Time | Chapter 4 |

\\• From the moment we are born... We begin to die. It's only a matter of time.•//

Warning: Self harm and sexual harassment!

——

This has not been edited so scream at me if you see something wrong!

•~•~•~•~•

After a few days, me and Optimus had tried to bond the best we could. He knew I was very antisocial.

In fact, today, he tried to speak with me, but ended up scaring the shit out of me.

I got to know the kids a little more, but i was still quite around Miko. She was loud.

I don't think she liked me...

The moment I found out I was able to leave the medbay, I scampered off to explore my new surroundings.

I looked around until I found a dark room. I sat down and looked around. It wasn't much...

My eyes were used to staying in the dark, so they adjusted easily.

I was in there for about Ten minutes before my eyes started to water.

Considering the only reason I'm here is because I was in someone's way... Yeah... I'm not surprised.

I looked around and immediately saw something shiny. I crawled over to it and smiled when I saw it was shattered glass.

I picked it up and looked at the sharp edge.

I put the glass to my wrist and slit. I cut over the old wounds and over the new cuts.

Blood was everywhere...

When I was satisfied, I put the shard down and stared at my wrists.

Perfect...

I continued to look around but there was nothing. I sighed and stared at my wrists more.

I then grabbed my bag, which I had gained after I was excused from medbay, and grabbed my 'cleaning supply.'

I cleaned the blood and threw the dirty cloth in my bag.

I then walked out of the room and sat out in the hall. I grabbed my phone and played a few games.

I tensed up every time I heard someone walking.

Damn... Jake really screwed me up...

The moment I heard someone walk up to me I jumped slightly.

I looked up to see Arcee.

"Hey... Max right?" She asked as she smiled at me.

I slowly nodded.

"Are you okay? I understand you don't like talking to others, but I wanted to make sure you were okay..."

I nodded again. "Im fine..." I quietly stated.

She nodded and started to walk away. Good... I can be alone again.

~~~~

Shit...

I watched as blood started to drip down my wrist.

My sleeve was covered in blood as I tried to stop the bleeding. I had accidentally ripped open the wounds

I was failing and not to mention I had no more tissues to clean them.

I was panicking.

The moment I heard footsteps, I began to look around for somewhere to hide. But I was to late.