The death of Kim Jisoo or is it 👀

Last time : Her voice is deep but yet so soft and high pitched at the same time...? Is she an alien or a goddess? OR Kim Jennie having some gay thoughts.
_____________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Jennie although arriving a lot later than expected finally reached her office and went straight up to 5th floor of her building which was her office. 1st, 2nd and 3rd being the ones for art, sculptures and exhibitions.

The 4th for preparing such arts and letting the magic happen. Finally there was a 6th floor which was all office work where the advertisement team, accountancy team, and other teams worked at.

As soon as the lift dinged open she yelled, "YA KIM JISOO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." For such a quite and reserved person, she sure can be loud. "WAE- WHY? WHAT DID I DO?" Jisoo that little shit, she knew what she did and was still questioning what she did. The little smile on her face gave away what she was thinking and her act of innocence was soon cracked open because of the glare Jennie was sending her way.

"You know well what you did Kim" Jennie said with a sharp glare. "Just because of this you're going to interviewing all those three rookies who have applied."

"What? Why" jisoo questioned, drawing out her 'why'. "Newbies are THE worst. Ever. You know I am also a partner in this firm why do I have to do that shit?"

"Because somebody thought it was funny to gift me 5 dil- sex toys and some other things without asking" Jennie muttered, sporting a heavy blush on her cheeks. "Do you know how awkward it was for me to sign all those delivery papers? The delivery guy was looking at me all strange too" Jennie whined.

"Now that's a sight I would love to see" jisoo laughed, making her eyes go all crescent.

"And on the way over here I met a goddess. With ginger hair too but oh well. She had THE most beautiful voice. Jisoo I'm crushing soo hard into this beautiful stranger-goddess." Jennie layed her hear down on her work table and laid down there for a while before continuing or her new crush.

Jisoo only smiled, nodded and hoped she would forget about those 8 things.

"Now moving onto more important things, deal with all the interviews for the new artist and accountant positions. Consider it a payback" Jennie said getting back into her working mode, ending her sentence with a wink.

"B-but" jisoo sputtered.

"Nope no buts" Jennie said sternly.

"Why not you butthead?" Jisoo pouted.

"Because karma is a bitch" she shrugged while saying it.

"Wow jenduekie when did you change your name to karma?" Jisoo questioned, salty.

"Ya Kim Jisoo good one but dO YOU WANT MY WORK TOO?" Jennied chuckled.

"Dude we're partners, it's my company too and sure I'll do my job by looking at the applicants and taking their interviews." Jisoo said with a know it all face.

"Do you want me to get personal? Want me to expose you?" Jennie said with a dark glint in her eyes.

"No ma'am I'm good." Jisoo said, a bit disturbed.

___________________________________________
I know this is waaaaayyyy tooo late but oh well.

Vote. Comment. Support the writer.