Chapter 1

Metropolis. Once a calm and peaceful city. Now a hub for plans of world domination and crime. Yep, sounded like another Tuesday.

The League had never faced a threat like this before. All their weapons would fly straight through the enemy. But it wasn't a Martian. It had flaming green hair and metallic skin. They were seven Leaguers against one creature and they were still losing! They had been going at it for over an hour!

"Hey Skulker why don't you pick on somebody your own size!" both Leaguers and the creature froze. They all turned to see a scrawny looking boy with raven black hair and blue eyes. He looked around fourteen or fifteen and was wearing simple jeans with some kind of white t-shirt.

"Hey kid you need to get out of here it isn't safe!" Flash yelled at him.

The boy gave him a 'stay out of this' glare and turned back to the creature smiling. "Skulker, why don't you leave them alone? After all, I'm the one you want right? This is just some trick to lead me to you isn't it?"

The creature smirked "Finally I can claim my prize!" he pulled out a gun and before any of the Leaguers could react and fired it at the teen. However, instead of hitting him he lazily swept his hand through the air. The blast reflected off a green shield with ease. The creature now known as Skulker rushed at the boy.

In a flash, his black hair turned white and his eyes turned a spooky green. His clothes then changed to a black HAZMAT suit with white highlights. Skulker came at him with a flaming sword. He quickly formed his own sword out of ice and blocked the attack. The two battled it out until the boy pulled a maneuver that disarmed the other.

The older flew up into the air to get higher ground but to the League's surprise as did the boy. Skulker fired shots at him while he threw balls of green energy that he emitted from his hands. A shot hit the boy's arm but he didn't even flinch "Skulker why can't you get it in that metal skull of yours that you will never capture me?" the boy asked with a tinge of sass as he smirked.

The older puffed out his chest in pride "I am Skulker the best hunter of the entire Ghost Zone! I shall take you as my prize and lay your pelt across my fireplace!"

The boy just rolled his eyes "I tried." In one swift move, he sped forward and punched him in the face effectively knocking him out. He fell to the ground as the boy gently landed. He then pulled out a strange-looking thermos from his belt. He flipped a couple of switches then a blue light enveloped the other. He put the cap back on then reattached it to his belt.

He changed his appearance back to what it was originally. He nonchalantly started to walk past a gapping League until Batman grabbed his arm. "Where do you think you're going? I have some questions for you." Batman said gruffly.

The boy yanked his arm out of his grip "I don't have to tell you anything. All I did was stop Skulker from tearing up the town and if you think helping people is a crime then you better look in the mirror." Batman let out a growl as he just smirked.

Wonder Woman put her hand out to him and tried for a more gentle approach. "At least let us take you to a place where your arm can be treated." She pleaded.

He rolled his eyes "I'm fine see!" he lifted up his sleeve to revile a plain red mark where there should have been a burn. "Can I go now? My friends are probably waiting for me."

"What do you plan on doing with that?" Batman pointed at the thermos attached to his belt.

He clenched his hands. "I'll take him back to where he belongs."

"And that is?" Batman quizzed.

The boy glared at him. His eyes momentarily flashing red "None. Of. Your. Business." He growled.

"Son that is a very dangerous villain he must be put to justice." Superman countered.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes in frustration. "Can you please just leave me be? I promise he won't bother you guys again. I still have no idea why he was out here in the first place." That last part he muttered to himself. Suddenly he transformed to his alter ego. He was about to fly away when Superman held him firmly by the arm.

"I am afraid you must come with us. We still have questions." He told him firmly.

He just rolled his eyes. To the League's shock, he turned his arm intangible and slipped from his grasp. He then flew away.

Superman was about to go after him before Batman stopped him. "I placed a tracker on him. We will all follow him."

(A/N - Hey everyone! Thanks for reading my story! I hope you like it so far. :) I upload on weekends so I hope to see you again next week! :) Bye!)