Chapter 4

"Tucker it's been over an hour something must have happened!" Sam kicked a pebble into the pond in frustration.

"I know Sam but what can we do?" he sighed "Should we tell Jazz? At least that way she could buy us some time with Danny's parents."

Sam shook her head "No she's probably still at that important collage visit right now. Can you believe the Wayne Foundation invited her to that fancy college here in Metropolis?"

Tucker nodded "She sure has the brains for It." he sighed thinking about Danny again "Then I guess it's just you and me."

She nodded "Well let's go find him. This sure is a big city." The two walked off not noticing that they were being watched.

~time skip~

Danny groggily started to wake up only to be faced with a blinding light. Wait... aren't you supposed to see the light BEFORE you die? But he was just waking up!

Danny blinked a couple of times and was finally able to make out where he was. He appeared to be in some kind of hospital room. Danny thought back but all he remembered was his legs getting crushed by the ceiling. Danny pulled the covers off his legs and sure enough, they had been broken. They were just about done healing so where ever he was he must have been there for a while.

After a few more minutes Danny's curiosity got the best of him and he got off the bed. His legs were a bit shaky but he should be fine walking. He opened the door and snuck out intangibly.

When he walked into the hallway he couldn't believe his eyes. Every superhero he had ever dreamed to meet was mere inches away from him! He almost bumped into Green Arrow! Green Arrow!!! Danny was like a nerd in a video game store as he walked around the Watch Tower.

Finally, he walked into a room with large windows. At first, he thought it was just night outside but then something occurred to him. No matter where you were on earth you would be a little hard-pressed to see a view of EARTH in a window! Danny was in outer space! Danny held back a scream of excitement as he heard voices coming from outside.

(A/N - Sorry this chapter is so short. I wrote this story like three years ago and I'm too tired to fix it. sorry. Thanks for reading!)