Chapter 3

Danny flew as fast as he could but the League was quickly gaining on him. Wow, Superman was fast! He had to lose them. Now was the time to use the trick up his sleeve. He focused on his ice core and then continued to split himself. He sent it flying to the left while he continued to the right. He hoped that this would work.

~time skip~

The League watched as the boy spilt himself in two one going left and one going right. "You three go after the one on the left Wonder Woman and I will go after the one on the right," Superman commanded. They all nodded and went after their respected target.

~time skip~

Don't these people ever give up?! Danny thought as he sped through the air. He had sent three of them after his clone but Superman and Wonder Woman were the fastest. He could try to make another one but he wasn't great at this trick yet and he didn't want to rip himself apart. If he landed he could hopefully lose them.

He quickly dived down and phased through the roof of some kind of factory. He clumsily landed behind some boxes and turned back to human. Great, that meant his clone just disappeared. Now the others would be after him too! Luckily it was pretty late so all the workers had left for the night.

He peeked around the corner to see Superman and Wonder Woman walking in the door. Seconds later the three he had previously lost fallowed by Batman and The Flash walked in. Danny sighed why does the universe hate him? He was just supposed to be here on a family vacation! He forced himself to change back and calmly stepped out from his hiding spot. "Seriously what is your guys' problem?! I save you from getting pummeled and this is how you thank me?! I was only trying to help!"

Batman stepped "You posses powers that we have never seen and I aim to find out where they come from. You are a threat until we know exactly what you are. You will be coming with us so I can perform tests."

"Batman he's just a kid..." Superman started. The rest of the League nodded in agreement.

Batman just glared at him "He. Is. A. Threat." He growled.

Danny was about to say something when a blue wisp came from his mouth. Danny groaned "Really?! Now?!" Danny yelled. The League looked over at him confused but he just ignored him and got into a fighting stance.

"Well if it isn't the ghost child?!" Walker sneered.

Danny growled "Seriously Walker can we possibly reschedule? I'm kind of a little busy at the moment." He gestured over to the League. "You know I hear Jonny 13 has been double parking his motorcycle. You should go give him a ticket."

"You broke the rules that mean you're coming with me!" he sneered.

Danny sighed "Which one of your stupid rules did I break this time?"

"You exist!" he sneered. He pulled a gun out of his belt and started to shoot at him.

Danny ducked and dodged "You know that seems like a pretty lame rule." Several shots hit him but he just ignored the pain. He needs to get out of there before Sam and Tucker got worried. Danny quickly shot Walker straight in the chest causing him to misfire and hit the ceiling.

The blast hit a beam causing it to crack. The beam was right above Hawk Girl! "NO!" He only had seconds to react! He jumped at her pushing her out of the way just in time as the beam landed on Danny's legs instead. He was too stunned to lift it off of him or to phase through it. He could only watch helplessly as Walker smirked down at him and pointed a gun at him.

"Looks like this is the end ghost child. You have been a worthy opponent." Walker sneered.

Danny closed his eyes excepting defeat and waited for the inevitable shot. He wondered if he would become a full ghost or just cease to exist. He waited... and waited... and... waited? He slowly opened one eye to see... no Walker? But a blue light! Someone had used the Fenton thermos! But he gave that to Sam... oh wait... the spare! He really should be more careful with those... he was starting to lose consciousness when Superman stepped in front of him with a look of... pity? The last thing he could remember was the weight being lifted off of his legs, turning human again, and then blacking out. Danny just hoped they didn't mess around with the Fenton thermos too much. That could be a disaster! Heavy on the 'Dis'. 

(A/N - Hey guys. Thanks for reading. These are difficult times. Stay say out there.)