Chapter 6

For the next hour, Batman made Danny show them every single one of his powers. He checked things off on a list. "Ok, I think I might finally have come to the conclusion that you are not lying." Danny let out a sigh of relief "But..." Uh oh... "Now I want you to tell me your back story."

Danny was about to protest when suddenly a blue whisp escaped his mouth. "Uh oh..."

"What was that?!"

"Everyone look out!" Danny got ready as a ghost portal appeared in front of him.

The League watched as a tall man with black hair stepped out dragging two people behind him. "Hello, Daniel."

Danny glared at him "Vlad what are you doing here? And what did you do to Sam and Tucker?!"

Vlad waved him off "Oh don't worry they're fine. I'm here to talk about you."

"Can't this wait?" Danny gestured to the heroes in the room "I'm a bit busy."

"Oh, my apologies!" He gave a mock bow to Superman "Pardon the interruption. I'll just be taking young Daniel with me." suddenly a swarm of his clones grabbed on to Danny.

"Let me go!" Danny tried to struggle but there were too many of them

Superman was about to jump in and help but Batman stopped him.

"Wait..." the League all stared at him in horror. Wasn't he going to help? "Daniel I want to ask you one question. And I want you to answer it honestly."

Danny nodded his head as best as he could while the clones dragged him towards the portal.

"Why did you rescue Hawk Girl?" the question took the whole League by surprise.

"Because..." Danny choked "Walker was there for me... It was my fight and my responsibility... It was just the right thing to do..." They were just about to through him into the portal when...

Batman nodded "Superman now!" With his laser vision, Superman was able to take out all of the clones. Once Danny was free he easily beat Vlad and rescued Sam and Tucker.

~time skip~

"...So that's how I became half-ghost." Danny had finished telling his story and the whole League was moved. Even Batman felt a bit bad for the way he had treated Danny. "No seriously can I go now? I'm way past curfew by now."

Batman chuckled a bit and kind of scared everyone "Yes you can go no. But on one condition..." Danny gulped "If we're ever facing a ghost and we need some help can we count on you?"

Danny smiled "Sure!" and just like that Danny and an unconscious Sam and Tucker were sent back down to Earth through a portal.

Once back on the ground Danny looked up at the stars "Yep, just another Tuesday..." 

The End. 

(A/N - Hey everyone. Thank you so much for reading my story. it really means a lot. I hope you liked it. That's the end of this one, but I have a bunch of other Danny Phantom stories too if you want to check them out. Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Again, thank you so much for reading. :) You guys are the best!)