1 - Crossover

Maleficent P.O.V.

'It has been one year since Aurora became queen of the Forest. Through all this time she has become a great Queen for this kingdom. I pray that nothing will change to much for us.' I thought as I opened my wings to fly down a cliff and towards Aurora with Diaval.

"Come on Diaval," I said as I dropped off the cliff with my wings wide open. "Let's go see Aurora."

The wind swept my wings into the air as they flapped, creating a strong breeze. Diaval flying right behind me, was all the company I needed in the air. Swaying through the sky as I was Flying in the direction to the middle of the forest, where Aurora is acting as Queen. Getting closer to the middle of the forest, I had a small smile as my wings drew my higher into the sky. Before I could dive down to the ground, something surrounded Diaval and I.

"What's going on?" I said as I levelled myself in the air as a green smoke surrounds us both. "Diaval stay close."

"Caw, caw, caw, caw!" Diaval says as he came closer to me.

The time passed quickly as Diaval and I were covered in this smoke only for it to disappear in an instance. When the smoke disappeared I lost my balance and started to fall to the ground. Diaval was flying close to me as I fell from the sky.

"Oh my god!"

"Look out"

"Get away!"

After I heard those voices, I could tell that they were human but the only humans allowed in the forest is Aurora and William.

'What's going on?' I thought as I could feel myself getting closer to the ground.

"THUD" was the sound I made as I landed on the ground on my back.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I tried to turn to my side.

"Caw, caw, caw." Diaval chirps away as he hovers above me.

As I try to get up I resist my movements to try and spread my wings to see if they are okay. With both hands holding my body off the ground, I try to use my strength that left my body only to collapse again.

"A-are you okay?" Says a voice as I see purple shoes walk in front of me.

Slowly I look up to see a girl in a purple dress and purple hair. Taking a closer look around I see that I am somewhere completely different. Slightly moving myself up, I also wave to change Diaval into a human form.

"Mistress are you alright?" Diaval said as he comes and supports me when I stand up.

After I am on my feet with Diaval by my side I see that everyone is shocked about the crow turning into a man. I then take another look to our surroundings and see that there are mostly children here.

"Where am I?" I said in a demanding tone.

"W-who are you?" Said the girl in purple as she looked me up and down.

"Don't answer her mistress," said Diaval as he took a step in front of me. "We should leave! Before they do something."

"Never mind that Diaval!" I said when I waved at him again to turn him back to a crow only to have him land on my shoulder.

"What's your name?" Said a boy with blond hair as he stepped beside the girl in purple.

"What's my name?" I said as I stood my ground, standing tall. "My name is Maleficent."

"WHAT!" Said the girl in purple. "That's impossible."

"Where am I and how can I get back home to my daughter. I need to protect her." I said as I took a step towards the girl in purple.