New Story

SIDHVIOSJVJFKLSKMJVKLSXXKLKFV HI GUYS!! I'M BACK AFTER SIX YEARS OF NOT DOING SHIT ON HERE!

But for real, it's been nearly six years since my first fan-fiction came out. Didn't expect to have over 1K readers on that story, but eh.

So, the reason why I came back here was because I have great news. I am making a new story. Yay! It's based on my previous book "In My Half Demon Life." You could say it is the second story. As you could tell, this story is called "In My Half Demon Life : Reincarnation." What is it about, you asked? Well, let me explain.

It is going to be about the characters, being reincarnated into modern time. It's mainly about :

~How's it like to live in a modern world compared to the old world that they used to live in their past lives

~The bond between two main characters

~Flashbacks about their previous lives

~Predicting the future

~Etc.

There might be a sequel to the first story, but that's if you guys want it or not. That's you guys' choice.

How I am going to update this story is posting twice a month. The first post is based on characters and their information, and it will occur on the first day of the month. The second post is the chapters, and it will occur on the last day of the month. If you guys want,you can ask me questions, and I'll do a Q&A post in the middle of the month or whenever I can.

Well, that is all I'm going to say. If you guys have any questions, feel free to comment down you question or DM me if it's a personal one. I hope you guys look forward to this story, and I hope you guys enjoy this story. Leave a like, leave a comment, and I will see you guys next month (or whenever we have a Q&A). Buh bye.