Characters in Chapter 3

1. Ryuken Ishida

A middle aged man of average height and appears quite fit for his age. He normally wears thin, frameless and a plain adorned with Quincy crosses. He has narrow blue eyes and is faired-sinned with white hair. He's an Echt Quincy, who is the father of Uryu Ishida. He has a cold, work-oriented demeanor, and is apparently estranged from both his father and son.

He was born on March 14th in Tokyo, Japan.

Like Kisala and Uryu, he was also reincarnated. Before he died in his previous life, his memories were removed by Kisala and Seishin because they don't want him to know that his son was a werewolf in the next life. He was later told that his son is a werewolf on the day they went to visit Kisala at the hospital.

2. Uryu Ishida

An eighteen year old male and the son of Ryuken Ishida. He is best/childhood friends and former girlfriend of Kisala Mizushima.

Like Kisala and Seishin, he is also a jinrou. He died with Kisala in the early 1990s and reincarnated in 2001. His death revealed that he, along with Kisala, died from saving a young shiki from getting killed.

He was born on November 6th in Tokyo, Japan.

He's a bespectacled teenager of average height and slender build. He has straight hair, chin-length bangs hanging mostly on the right side of his face, and the rest hanging behind his left ear, due to his glasses. He's also fair-skinned with blue eyes.

Uryu is generally quiet and solitary, but tries harder to act cool when other people are around. He has low blood pressure and hates procrastination. The other things he hates are quite odd : buttons and the word "haphazard." His favorite food is homemade mackerel miso stew.

As a freshman, he transferred to Fantasia University and met up with Kisala and her crew after spending several years in Japan. He's also in the same popular group as Kisala.