Characters in Chapter 4

1. Remus Lupin

A man in his thirties and the father of Teddy Lupin and god uncle of Kisala Mizushima. He was born on March 10th and is known as Moony - one of the Marauders - years after he became a werewolf.

Remus was described as having a pale face with premature lines, and light brown hair that, as he progressed through his thirties, became more and more grey. The lines on his face and his greying hair were the results of the great deal of stress his body underwent with each full moon. His clothing is consistently shabby and patched, presumably because of his inability to find a decent-paid job due to his status as a werewolf. He sported a thin mustache in one year, and then sported more of a rough beard two years later. He had scars cutting across his face and given Remus' comments on werewolf inflicted injuries being cursed wounds that are unlikely to fully heal after a certain attack, it is possible he had more scars from his self-inflicted injuries during his transformations.

He was also quite tall, standing six feet, two inches tall. His height is notable as it corresponded roughly to the full length of a wolf's body from nose to tail. His 162 pound weight corresponded to his wolfish dimensions. In his werewolf form, he was a large beast with grey fur, and the only differences between his appearance and that of a true wolf form being his shorter snout, more human eyes, and tufted tail.

Remus was compassionate, intelligent, tolerant, level-headed, peaceful, self less, brave, kind, and good-natured. Despite having suffered a great deal of prejudice in his life due to his lycanthropy, he managed to retain an ability to see the good in almost everybody and was extremely forgiving. He also has a sense of humour. He was also part of the Marauders when he was a student at school. Unlike his friends, however, he never partook in bullying. He hence could be described as the most mature and responsible one in the group.

2. Teddy Lupin

A twenty year old male and the son of Remus Lupin and god cousin of Kisala Mizushima and Nagayama Takashi. His late mother died in a battle.

He was born on April 10th in London, England.

Like his late mother, he's a Metamorphmagus (a witch/wizard with the rare ability to change their physical appearance at will), but he didn't inherit his father's lycanthropy. Teddy was named in honour of his maternal grandfather Edward Tonks, who was murdered shortly before his birth.

His physical appearance is variable. Being a Metamorphmagus, Ted was able to change his physical appearance at will.