Love & Recall

"Is this all the love that you have for HyunJin? Maybe it was good she forgot you-" Jungeun stopped herself, startled by the words that spiked the tension between her and HeeJin

"Is this all the love that you have for HyunJin? Maybe it was good she forgot you-" Jungeun stopped herself, startled by the words that spiked the tension between her and HeeJin. The brunette didn't mean to say anything so harsh, but she was caught up in the moment, adrenaline coursing through her body, making it impossible to dam the words spilling out of her mouth.

HeeJin's vision blurred with hot tears of frustration and anger. Her face twisted into a mask of rage. How DARE she say that. She sprung from the bed that she was previously curled up in and got right up to the Jungeun's face.

Startled by the sudden motion and aggressiveness, Jungeun tried to backtrack, immediately attempting to apologize only to be violently shoved by HeeJin. The brunette wasn't expecting any physical contact and crashed to the floor. Everyone in the room remained frozen in bewilderment.

HaSeul busted through the room's door in response to the loud crash. The bodyguard expected there to be some disagreement and maybe some yelling, but not violence.

Snapping out of her shock, Jiwoo has never seen her best friend this furious before. It was her first time seeing her with any kind of anger. The usual kept together, and stable girl was long gone, ready to throw some fists. Her nostrils flared out, making it seem like she could blow steam from her hot anger. Her face furrowed so tightly that it contorted her serene beauty into pure fury. The redhead immediately wrapped herself around HeeJin's waist to prevent her from committing any more violent acts to the girl on the ground.

"You think this is just about HyunJin?!" Something snapped in Heejin, the bottle of self kept emotions had built up too much pressure inside of the small girl and relentlessly blew up at Jungeun.

The declaration from the furious brunette caused shock throughout the room. What else could cause HeeJin to break apart at the seams?

HeeJin towered over Jungeun, still lying on the floor, almost cowering in fear as Heejin was becoming unpredictable. She was thankful that Jiwoo gripped even tighter around her best friend's waist to help prevent anything. "It's not just HyunJin! Do you know what it's like to feel that you are a threat and danger to anyone and everyone around you?!"

The shorter girl cried out in despair, finally unveiling the shadow that has been haunting her since she was a child, but until recently, the fear that has been lurking in the back of her mind eventually consumed Heejin. "People died out there! And it's my fault that they are dead, Jungeun! My fault people got hurt! My fault that other families are suffering over lost loved ones!"

HeeJin collapsed to her knees in front of the brunette with downcast eyes, and her forlorn voice tapered into a quivering whimper. "It's my fault HyunJin is like this now...my fault my parents are dead... It's all my fault." Tears were already streaming before her outburst, but somehow her tear ducts were overflowing more than ever.

"Ever since I was young and even as I grew older, I had always wondered why Jaden was so persistent for me to have so many security personnel and bodyguards. Did he know that this was going to happen someday?"