Chapter 39

Despite how she presented herself, concern was clearly marked on her face. She immediately led them to the dispensary for rest. 

"What happened?" Lady Yu asked Cangse Sanren seeing her weakened state.

"Yuan Yuan! I'm okay." Cangse Sanren gave her best smile.

"Night hunt? " Lady Yu asked again, composing her tone better this time. 

"Lady Yu." Wei Changze bowed and contemplated whether to tell her about A-Mian or not. 

"Is Sect Leader JIang alright?" Yu ziyuan asked out of impulse. She deeply cared for the man and knowing how Wei Changze was always by his side was reliving but now he wasn't. 

Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren looked at each other. Maybe it was obviously written on their faces or  they spent too much time together that they could each  read other's thought. 

"Nothing a good rest won't heal." Cangse Sanren  asked her to calm down.

Yu Ziyuan sat down, giving a sigh of relief. 

"What brings you here?" After the concern comes business.

"I missed Yuan Yuan so much."  Cangse Sanren opened her arms to welcome the embrace which she was more than aware wasn't going to happen. 

"And?" Yu Ziuan was used to her tactics.

"We need your permission to look into Toshokan." Wei Changze bowed asking for permission.

"Master Wei your situation must be dire to request such a thing." Her tone was cold this time. Yu Ziyuan might not hate them but she was more than aware of how to keep her sect save. She wouldn't even trust a fly. That might have been one of the reason why Meishan Yu Sect was powerful despite being powered by Female cultivators alone.

"I guess, Sect Leader Jiang would have to heal on his own. Let's go back Master Wei."

"..."

"I-I will ask permission  from Madam Liu." Yu Ziuan said and  left the room with cold feet. 

It was quite the change of demeanor. Cangse Sanren was enjoying more than the situation led on to.  Maybe Love could become the strongest weapon.

. . . 

It was Wei Changze's turn to laugh. How could he let go of such a rare opportunity? Inside the Toshokan,  the two came across a book, a treasure of sort. They were silently searching for the books on  souls when  Cangse Sanren pulled out a strange looking book. The art on it made her curious but her face turned beet red when she saw the content inside. Every Library has at least one of those books ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cangse Sanren was raised on the Celestial mountain. The Daoist are taught to have no worldly desires and it included the desires of the body. If it weren't for Yaling Daoran, Cangse Sanren would have been oblivious to the concept of love. Even back then she thought love was strange, it made people attempt the unthinkable. 

Under normal circumstance Wei Changze would have never  shamelessly waved the erotic book to Cangse Sanren's face but how could he not take advantage now? She had been teasing and tormenting him since the beginning. He had to seize the moment. 

Wei Changze flipped page by page, showing Cangse Sanren the glories of  lust. With every page her face only turned red and she thought, having her soul sucked out made her powerless.

Cangse Sanren gasped when she saw something fascinating, 

"Ah! I did that to you!" 

What could she have done to Wei Changze? He looked into the page which was currently open and now it was his turn to turn red.