Three Girls! Three Anime Series!- Part 2: A Hungry God And 3 New Girlfriends

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile At the Mall a few Miles from "Sutōrī no shujinkō no randamuasuwaifusu Academy"...

As Sakura and Sena were Beating the Shit out of Anna, Jackson was met up by his two teachers Beerus and Whis wanting to know how their Favourite student is doing

Beerus: "So tell me this Mortal. How have been things since our last Encounter?"

Jackson: "Good, Good, Lord Beerus I've been training with those weights you've given me."

Beerus: "And tell me how that's been going? Great I hope."

Jackson: "Great! every time I wear those I feel Like I'm not even wearing those!"

Beerus: Hmm... Yes... Impressive Indeed. In just 2 weeks your muscles had adapted to it... Very Impressive."

Whis: "My lord I think it must be time to go to the North Kai and Upgrade those weights from 300 to 600 Lbs."

Beerus: "Hmm... Good Idea Whis But first. You three over there! Now!"

Sakura/Sena/Anna: "Us!?"

Beerus: "Yes. You. Now don't make me say it again or else I'll blow this entire place up into a smoldering ash pile."

The three girls then ran up side by side pushing, nudging and coming this close to punching each other but don't do it for Jackon's sake.

 Beerus: "Now who are you three? And are you friends of My student?" *Points to Jackson*

Sakura/Sena/Anna: "Sakura! Yep, !/Sena.Yes./ Anna!!! More than that!!!"

Jackson: *Blushes* "..."

 Beerus: "Bwahahahaha!!! You Earthling girls bring me so much entertainment with the way you make his face turn bright red!" *Notices Sakura's food* "Hmm... Is that food Taken?"

Sakura: "Hey You better not-!" *Jackson's shut's her up for her Saftey Alone*

Beerus: "Hmph... That's what I thought. Whis care to join me in eating?"

Whis: "Most definitely sir."

"