The Jedi and The Smuggler!/ Finale: The Fight

3rd Person POV

Right now in a warehouse hideout at the docks, Team Durge is forced to deal with the constant Belly Aching of Rarity who just won't shut up about her Kidnapping conditions! She was complaining about the dust, the Terrible conditions, The Lack of Sparkling water, Etc. Etc. and now they're having their fill of her!

Rarity: "...And Furthermore, why can't you please get me some Looser, softer restraints!? I'm afraid This might chafe my arms and Legs so much I'm afraid it ruin my soft and buttery skin! And not to mention...!"

Durge: "Would you please stop your fucking Wining!"

Rarity: "This is not whining! This is!" *Proceeds to wine* "Waaah can someone please let me go! Waah, I need to go home! Waaa!!!"

Slifer: "She's like a bad itch Sir!!!!"

HK: "You think we all can't see that Meatbag!"

???: *At the front door* "Ding dong!"

???2: "Did you have to say Dingdong!?"

???: "I did and I'm proud of it!!"

Just then the door was busted open by J10, Crystal, and Ikki!!

Team Durge: "Jackson Ten!!?"

Durge: "I have come prepared!!"

Just then Jackson was shocked by a Paralyzing Dart and was Knocked out cold!

Crystal/ Ikki/ Rarity/ Cara: "Jackson No!!"

Durge/ Slifer/ HK: "Cara What!?"

Durge: "Why are you worried about him!?"

Cara: "I've fallen in love with him ok! And I'm going to switch sides if that's okay with you!"

Durge: "You Traitor!"

Dugre: "Damn Benedict McArnold!"

HK: "Does Not Compute!"

Crystal: "Really!? We've fallen for him too!"

Ikki: "Yeah! Us too!"

Rarity: "Well Darlings I would like to welcome you into the Harem!"

Cara: "He has a Harem!?

Crystal: "Yeah shocking I know!"

Ikki: "Not really shocking you know considering how he is!"

Crystal/ Cara/ Rarity: "True!!"

Durge: "That's it! That's enough!! Team Durge... Attack!"

Slifer/ HK: "Yes sir!!"

A Firefight then began with everyone firing their blasters at each other (except for Crystal who was Deflecting them with her Lightsaber and Rarity who was tied up)! During the middle of the Crystal ran up to Rarity and cut her free from her Restraints and when Team surge saw that they ran off into their Transport and flew off back into Frieza's Capital ship!

After that while, Jackson was still knocked out a New Jedi order ship arrived to pick up the box and take it back to its Temple destination and allowed Crystal to stay here for "Research Reasons"! Jackson then woke up afterward and they explained what Happened and the three new girls admitted their feelings to him which was not very surprising, to say the least!

Jackson: "So I now have 3 new girlfriends! Two are Aliens/Tortuga's, and a Mandalorian who is also a Jedi master, A Smuggler, and a Mandolorian Bounty Huner/Warrior!?"

Girls: "Yep!!"

Jackson: "Cool! So you wanna go snuggling now?"

Rarity/ Crystal/ Ikki: "Yes!!"

Cara: "I don't know... I mean it doesn't sound to Manly..."

Rarity: "Well You are a Woman and don't worry we have other tomboys who do this!"

Cara: "Okay... Let's do this!"

Jackson: "Great!"

Jackson then carried all four of them upstairs to his bed and placed them on it and grabbed some lotion rubbing their feet and to say simply they were loving it way too much! This lasted for several minutes until he was dragged back up and they hugged him and cuddled him as he got a little bit sneaky and Grabbed Crystal's Breasts and squeezed them as they were a large and a bit exposed because of her outfit and as the other girls got jealous so they made him do the same thing which they all enjoyed! They then all snuggled for the rest of the day!

To Be Continued...