A Date with Anna and Kuruko!/ The Girls Wails on Beerus!

A/N: I hope you enjoy the Picture! Also Just imagine two Anna's! *All guys shudder in a 5-mile radius*

3rd Person POV

Today was Jackson's date with Kuruko and Anna (God please have mercy on his soul) and they are two out of the 3 the thirstiest girls in his harem (The third being Juvia) and as this date goes on he might be torn to shreds or at least be taken advantage of! 

After Taking his shower He wore a Pair of Black pants, a Green shirt, a Black Leather Jacket, white socks and Green Conver shoes. He also had the Omnitrix on his right wrist as Per Always.

He walked down the Hall towards Anna's room that was currently also being used by Kuruko to change into their New Date clothes and when he got there before he can even Knock on the door he was Pinned by Anna and Kuruko who are in their new clothes!

Anna was wearing a Navy blue Miniskirt, a Grey T-shirt with the words "Inhibitor of Lust" on it, an Amethyst and Silver Necklace, A secondary White collar like Necklace, Black Conver shoes and White socks.

Kuruko wore a Grey skirt with a Tan T-Shirt That says "I love my Sissy and Jackie!", A Black Collar like a necklace just like Anna's except a Different color, Black Conver shoes, and white socks.

Jackson: "Hey Girls! What's up with... This? And the Collars?"

Anna: "Oh Darling this is so I can get your Delicious Love nectar!"

Kuruko: "And the Collars are for you to properly punish us afterward!"

Jackson: ".............. Okaaaaaay, you can let go of me now..."

Anna: "Not after our kisses!"

Anna then lunged into him and gave him a kiss pinning him there as she Explored every bit of her mouth with her Tongue and Kuruko did the same but needed Anna's help to pin him down since he is bigger and stronger than her! Their kisses tasted like Cookies and Ramen respectively!

Jackson: "Ok Can we go on our Date now girls?"

Anna/ Kuruko: "Yes!"

Anna: "But first...!" *Tries to reach for pants zipper!*"

Before she can remove his pants Jackson was able to turn into Bigchill and phased through the two girls pinning him down!

Jackson: "Now! Are we ready for our Date?!"

Anna/ Kuruko: "Yes!" 'Aw Man! we were so close!'

After walking through the maze of halls inside the mansion and going outside the front door to the new Acquired Delorean Car!

Anna: "So where are we going, first Darling!?"

Kuruko: "Yeah! Where are we going, Jackie!?"

Jackson: "Well we can go first to the Museum to check out some Dinosaur Fossil's, then we can go to the Park for a Delicious Picnic and Play and then we can go home so I can give you two some of my amazing foot Massages!"

Anna/ Kuruko: *Hearts in eyes* "Oh Yes! / Yes, Yes, Yes!!!"

Jackson: "Okay let's go to the Museum first!"

They got into the car and started driving when a Song came on!

Anna: "Oh I love this song!"

Kuruko: "Me too!"