Chapter 1 Friends on the other side

The night was cold in virgil's room as usual. It was dark and scary with cobwebs strung about the dark gloomy room. The purple glass covering the candles gave the room a dark scary, ominous glow. Virgil sat back looking over his notes on the latest things Thomas has done. Meeting a new boy, definitely needed to be worried about. Thomas seemed to like him so let's not screw that up. A play next week, watch out for Mr.Romeo and his big mouth and that'll be good other than that they were good on schedule.
Virgil layed the notebook on his desk and sat on the bed. He was pretty lonely. No one really visited his room so he was pretty lonely unless Thomas called for him. Virgil smacked his lips together. He'd thought of going to talk to Patton but that was out of the question now that he was gone with the others. Virgil hated being left out of things and decided he needed to know what they were talking about.
Virgil was at the top of the stairs at a snap of his fingers he walked down a few stairs until he was near enough to hear okay but was out of sight. Patton seemed to be upset while Princey had a bit of annoyance in his voice.
"He says he's here for Thomas but is he really? I kinda doubt it."
"Oh come on Roman he's not bad if he wanted to hurt Thomas he would have done so." Patton spoke up.
"Patton is right, but I can also see Roman's side we don't know what Virgil really wants ." Logan nodded his head.
"Sure but as you said he's always been there." Patton put in.
"Why are you defending that...freak Patton?" Romas asked.
"Don't you dare use those words about my son again!" Patton took a bold step towards Roman.
"Enough!" Thomas rubbed his forehead.
"I know you all don't always see eye to eye but Patton's right if he hasn't done anything what's to worry about?" Thomas stated
"Well to me Thomas it looked like Virgil knew both Remus and Deceit pretty well." Roman said.
"Has it hit you that you all live in my head and that you all knew each other so it isn't weird they know Virgil." Thomas stated.
"Sure but they hinted at a lot of things towards Virgil." Roman said.
"For once Roman is right they did." Logan spoke up.
"They did and I know but please when I call him we drop this and move on." Thomas said.
"Thomas you can't really think Virgil is bad." Patton spoke softly.
"Patton sorry bud but as much as I care about Virgil he is suspicious." Thomas said.
Patton crossed his arms and looked at the others. Thomas called but Virgil stayed put. They thought he was bad! They really thought that! Virgil sighed and returned to his room. He sighed and sat down again. If they thought this then they didn't need him. And he wasn't gonna show up. Virgil was clocking out from meetings. He sat at his desk and began writing again. A few minutes later Patton, Roman, Logan, and Thomas all showed up.
"Virgil why didn't you show up when we called?" Patton asked.
"Because you didn't need me."
"Yes we did Vigil." Patton said.
"No you really didn't as you put it I was suspicious with bad motives if I recall."
"What we never said that." Roman was takin a back by the comment.
"You lie like Deceit."
Virgil turned back around and started writing again in silence. They all looked at each other before Thomas spoke up.
"Virgil listen..."
"No you listen were done, got me done you think I'm bad...like them then fine, now get out."
"Virgil..."
"Get.Out.Now."
The room went quiet and when Virgil turned back around everyone was gone. Good he needed time alone. Virgil got up and and headed for the shelf next to his bed. He head the clapping of hands as he reaches the shelf and spun around.
"Deceit." Virgil hissed.
"My, my Vigil what a good show." Deceit clapped.
Remus stood behind him with a smirk on his face. Virgil gritted his teeth.
"What do you want?"
"You seemed to be treated really bad." Deceit flashed his crazy yellow eye at Virgil.
"So what?"
"We ask of you'd like to join us once again?" Remus said shaking his head frantically.
"Ha! And why would I do that?"
"Oh Virgil we had great times together and you kinda just gave it all away we had something special." Deceit looked a little pained. Another enigma.
"And..."
"Well that's it no funny business nothing come home Virge." Remus asked.
"You don't hate me?"
"We did but we can put that aside. If you accept..." Deceit gave a devilish smile.
"Maybe its just...what about the others."
"They won't miss you."
"You think?"
"They were talking about you before we came here I know they won't miss your presence."
"I guess your right."
"When have I've been wrong Virgil?"
"You don't want me to answer that."
"No I don't."
"Anyway think of the fun! You won't have to plan anything! You can act at whim make Thomas freak out whenever you want and not have to listen to those idiots!" Remus seemed excited.
"And of course we can all reek havoc together." Deceit added.
"It'll be just like old times."
"Yes old times Virgil..." there was a hunting behind those words that Virgil knew well.
"That does sound nice."
"Say yes then."
"Okay...but..."
"But what?"
"We leave goofy emotions out of our friendship."
"Deal."
That was the end of it. With a snake od his old friends hands Virgil was back to the dark side. He threw his jacket on the floor and changed into his old attire before packing hu p old memories of the now old gang. It was time for Virgil to be the old Virgil. It was time for a change.