♥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1♥

Noen's POV

I plopped onto his bed, and sighed. It was a long day of school and this was my chance to finally sleep and recharge. I shut my eyes since I was trying to sleep, but it wasn't working. I tossed and turned and finally gave in and took out a book from my bedside table. I read a bit, each page my eyelids began getting heavier. I gave in and sleep took over me.

Noen's Dream POV

I wake up, finding myself laying on grass, tickling my ears and the back of my neck. I quickly sat up and looked around me. I was sitting in the middle of a park I didn't recognize. I looked down and saw I was wearing an aloha shirt and some black jeans, both which I had in my closet. I looked to my left and flinched, another person was next to me, sitting up like I am. The person was a boy who looked around his own age. He had brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes, much like his own. The boy quickly noticed me and asked "Where am I?" 

"I'm not sure, I just woke up to this place."I replied and frowned. I just wanted to go home, but I couldn't in this situation; It felt like I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. "Strange, me too." The curly haired boy paused for a second and continued talking "I'm Chase, Chase Hudson. What about you?" He asked me. "Noen Eubanks, and yeah that is strange." I replied while Chase got up and brushed the grass off him. He stuck out his hand and I took it, balancing on my feet. "Let's stick together, maybe we'll find where we are and how to get home" Chase stated and I nodded, agreeing. 

We started walking down the brown path of the park. We saw a women sitting on a bench nearby and Chase went over to the lady while I followed him. "Excuse me, do you know where we are?" Chase asked curiously, but he got no response; the lady just continued to look at her phone and text whoever she was texting. "E-Excuse me?" I chimed in, hoping to get the lady's attention, but alas, no luck. 

Noen's POV

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I sit up and rubbed my eye, looking at the alarm clock. "What the fuck" I groaned to myself. It felt all so real, like he really was trapped in some unknown place. I got up from my bed and got ready for school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if anyones going to read this, but if you are, hi! This chapter is quite short because most of my books (on an old account, its gone tho) usually start out with a short chapter, it's a habit. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the plot, bye!

-jack