Carnival Pt 1

Noen's POV

It's been four days/four dreams since I've met a good looking boy named Chase Hudson, sadly, a figment of my imagination. It was strange because this dream never stopped, every time I sleep, he's there. Chase and I have been exploring this unknown city, though it's really cool. There were restaurants, jungle gyms, bowling allies, shops, carnivals, etc...It was 11pm as I laid awake on my bed, reading while the caffeine slowly started wearing off, making me more tired by the minute. 

The next moment I woke up in my dream again, next to the brown haired boy I saw every night. "You're late today" Chase said while playing with his multiple rings before he looked up and made eye contact with me. I slightly tilt my head, confused. "Late? What do you mean?" I asked. "You weren't here for about 10 min, so I waited. I blink and suddenly you're right next of me" He explained and I nodded. I stayed silent for a second, drifting off before snapping back into reality, well, my dream. Chase's hand was waving infront of my face "Hellooo?-" and I moved to motion that I'm back on earth, or, my head. 

"Let's go explore more. We still haven't been to the carnival around the corner." I smiled and nodded, agreeing with the taller male. "Race ya-" I grinned and started running towards the music, belonging to the carnival. "Not- fair!" I heard a voice behind me and I giggled. Before I knew it, Chase was next to me. I tried to run faster but he was always right behind me. When I saw the green grass in the start of the carnival, I thought I was going to win. Just when I was about to get my sweet victory, I felt two arms tackle me to the grassy ground. "Gotcha" You could practically hear the grin in his voice. "Urghhhh" I whined as he laughed. We laid on the ground I bursted out laughing, giggling along with Chase. I realized that he still hand his arms around me and I turned a light shade of pink. He must've realized too, since he removed his arms, cleared his throat and stood up.

"Stand up or I'll be here the whole day watching you lying down doing nothing" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase handed me my blue and purple coloured cotton candy. I quickly took it from him, muffled a "thank you" and stuffed my face. I received a chuckle from Chase so I looked up at him, He was blushing, wait- He was blushing. Ok, only a little, but that's something, right? No, ugh, I don't know. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey- I'm in class right now (Yes, I actually have school, not e-learning.) Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter- I'll try and make them longer. Sorry for the VERY late update, I keep procrastinating (like all my projects) and I've been lazy and stressed. I'll try and make the next chapter soon, unlike last time. Hope you guys are safe, how are you guys?

-Jack