Chase Hudson?

If you guys didn't know, Chase has 2 sisters, but I won't mention them since Karissa is 20 and I don't know Marlena's age.

Also, I didn't mention this before, but Chase is a Sophmore (15) and Noen is a Junior (16)

-jack

CHASE POV

I woke up to my alarm. I recently moved states, so when I woke up to my new room, I didn't recognize where I was right away. I groaned and got out of bed, and into the bathroom for a quick shower. It was the first day of school, well, for me. I couldn't figure out why my parents would just move at the end of the school year, but it is what it is.

I finished my shower and did everything I needed in the bathroom, including styling my hair. I was surprisingly nervous about going to school. I was considered the popular kid in my last school, so going into a new school without any mutual or friends was a worry.

I can talk to Noen when I sleep, just push through the day, and possibly make a friend. I packed my bag and raced down the stairs. His parents were asleep so he made a bowl of cereal, exciting. I quickly ate the cereal and wrote a little note to my parents.

Hey guys, I'm going to school.

Wish me luck, have a good day :)

-Chase

I headed out the door and took his bike to get to school. I was a bit shaky from being nervous, so he struggled to balance the bike. After what seemed forever, he arrived in front of his new school, Oak Groves High. He set his bike down and locked it. There was a crowd of students entering, and he joined in.

Once I finally got in, he took out his phone to view the schedule that was emailed to him. Wow okay, math; the worst subject as the first thing. I approached a girl who looked my age. She had brown curly hair, and wore some black tights and a cow print hoodie. "Excuse me" I cleared my throat before she turned to face me. "Need anything?" She smiled at me. "Yeah, if it's okay. Do you know where Sophmore math is?" I said sheepishly. "Oh, so you're the new student! I'm in that class first period, follow me. I'm Avani, Avani Gregg" and after that, she led Noen to the class.

I had to stop to introduce myself before sitting next to Avani. I felt a little better since it turns out Avani and I had most of our classes together. One of the differences I had was I took music while Avani took drama.

We had one more class before break. Avani and I got snacks from the small cafe located in the cafeteria and ate before parting to go to class. A music classroom shouldn't be hard to find, right?

Wrong. I showed up 5 minutes late to class. No one noticed I entered, they were too busy playing their instruments. The teacher whispered to me that he understood I was new, and it was okay I was late. He also told me to introduce myself in a second.

NOEN POV

I strummed my guitar softly while the rest of the class was talking and playing some other instruments. I had to friends in this class, so I usually just hang out by myself and practiced playing the guitar, which was actually beneficial for me and developing my skills with the guitar.

I heard the teacher call out to the class, and everyone stopped playing music, including me. The teacher's words were a blur while my head was full of guitar chords. C, Em, Am, F, C, G...

"Meet our new student, Chase Hudson."

I snapped into reality again, and I lifted my head swiftly. I made eye contact with familiar blue eyes. My eyes widened. What? How..?

"Hello, My name is Chase Hudson, call me Chase. I enjoy music and dancing."

"That's wonderful, please sit next to the blonde boy in the back. His name's Noen."

My eyes are still wide. I raised my hand to show where I was in disbelief. I could tell Chase was in shock as well; his eyebrows furrowed and his pink lips slightly parted. As soon as he sat next to me, the class started practicing their instruments again.

"Noen...Noen Eubanks?" The brunette asked. I nodded.