♥ 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ♥

NOEN POV

At this point, I was speechless. How is he real? Am I still dreaming or-? If he is real, how is he in my dreams? I had so many questions.

After an awkward pause, Chase broke it by smiling and said "Hey, I never knew you went to this school."

"Hey, I never knew you were real" I snickered. Chase nodded in agreement and both boys were quietly laughing together. Chase took his ukulele out of the case.

"Cute, you play the ukulele" I teased. Chase froze "I don't have a natural answer for that," he said quietly and started to strum his ukulele, adding to the already existing ukulele noises in the classroom. I smirked and continued to play my guitar. F, G, Am, F, C, G, C...

I saw Chase in the corner of my eye leaning in to take a look at my phone and the chords I was playing. He looked at the song name. "Can't help Falling in Love With You? Well, I'm flattered" He chuckled. "I'm not playing this for you, silly" I quickly spoke and turned to Chase. He was smiling playfully. "I'm kidding. Do you mind if I pull up ukulele chords on my phone and we can learn the song together?" Chase asked. I nodded "Sounds good to me, nice idea." 

Chase smiled and we practiced together before the bell rung; meaning that it's now lunchtime.

As soon as both of us stepped out of the classroom, the curly-haired boy pulled me aside and hugged me. I felt my face heat up a bit but I proceeded to hug him back. "I feel like I've known you forever, even though we spoke with each other for two months, and then I disappeared for three months." He murmured sheepishly into my chest. I chuckle "It's fine."

"Chase!" I heard Avani, my friend, call out for Chase. Chase, surprised, broke the hug. "Oh hey Noen! You know Chase?" Avani chirped. Chase and I looked at each other and snickered. "Yeah, we're good friends."

THIRD PERSON

Noen, Avani, and Chase got food before Noen and Avani continued to lead Chase to their usual table in the cafeteria. When they arrived at the table, Benji, Jorge, and Addison were eating and talking. "Hey, guys! This is Noen's good friend, Chase." Avani pointed and Chase waved. "Hi Chase," The group said in unison. The trio sat down to join the group. "So, are you and Noen really JUST close friends?" Jorge said slyly to Chase. Chase blushes a bit "Uhm, yeah I'm sure." "Did you know-" "Jorge I swear" Noen started, but he got cut off "Noen is gay?" 

Chase blinked. "Yeah, I know." Benji nudged his boyfriend "Shut." Jorge whined in reply.

Chase realized Noen wasn't looking at him. He moved Noen's hair to see him blushing, and Noen smacked his hand softly away from him.

"You guys are defiantly gay togethe-"

"JORGE" Noen hissed.

DAY SKIP 

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER, 10:30

Noen laid on his bed, home alone, while his parents are on a business trip. He was tempted to text Chase since he got his number the day earlier before school ended. Out of boredom, he did it. 

He got a text from Chase that he'll be there in 10 min

Noen got out of bed and took a blue hoodie out of his closet. To pass time, he organized his room. He turned the tv on and put Netflix before hearing his front door ring.

Noen raced down the stairs. He caught his breath and pushed back his hair and opened the door, coming face to face with the younger boy. 

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Sure, my bedroom's right this way."