I missed you

omg hiii,, I'm so sorry I haven't updated since april. I finished up my exams for school and my family is planning a complicated move from country to country on June 24th. I hope anyone reading this is safe :) I'll be sticking with their heights that are shown in google, making Noen taller. 

-jack

NOEN POV

It's been three months since I've seen Chase in my dreams. All the dreams weren't involving him and it's either boring or nightmares. I couldn't stop thinking about Chase for those months. He's not real, why am I so attached to this random boy in my dreams? I remember the last time I saw him.

-Flashback-

I laughed while walking late at night from the Carnival in the dream's lit up city. Chase smiled while sipping his bubble tea. "You seem so realistic, like a real person" Chase's tone got more serious. Noen looked at him, surprised that someone fictional would say that. "You seem like someone I would hang out with 24/7, Chase" Noen smiled and booped his nose, which made Chase laugh and turn his head away. "This is random, but the fact that you're one inch taller than me makes me furious" Chase crossed his arms and pretended he was upset, but Noen could see he the little bastard smiling. Noen playfully nudged the younger boy, and they both started laughing what seemed like forever.

-End of Flashback-

Noen got ready to sleep, expecting another nightmare. He clipped back his hair, which bothered him while he slept. He closed the notes app where he documents the dreams and sets his phone onto the bedside table. The 19-year-old lifts the blanket and quickly dozed off.

CHASE POV

-Dream-

I was back in the dream that I thought I'd never see again. The same city, the same park, where I met Noen. I sat on the grass, sobbing, while shadows of people were quickly passing by me. I need someone to talk to, about everything. About Charlie, about this dream. Noen, oh god where is that man when I need him?

I heard a distant voice call my name. "Chase?" I looked up and saw a familiar face struck with light from the colourful lamps that belonged in the park. I probably look stupid and weak right now. "Chase you fucker!" The man raced towards me and attacked me in a hug. That voice and face...it was..

"N-Noen?" I sniffed and looked at him. "Yes, that's me" He spoke softly as his blue eyes stared worriedly into mine. I hugged Noen again and laid down, him ontop of me. I cried into his shirt "God, I missed you so much. I need someone to talk to, and you c-conveniently showed up" Noen broke the hug and laid down next to me. "Go, talk to me about what's been stressing you." Is this dream just a way for me to cope with everything? "I'm moving, but that isn't that important. My girlfriend and I split up, and I've been stressing." Noen stayed silent for a moment. "You had a girlfriend?" He said, breaking the tension. "Mhm."

I turned my head to him. Noen rested his upper body on both of his elbows, making half of his body raised. "If you guys broke up, she's obviously not the right one." Noen pointed out. "Yeah, I would've guessed" I mumbled.

"Chase, what's your sexuality?"

"Huh?"

"What's your sexuality?"

I thought about it. I realized that I'm not sure. I found guys attractive while girls were, too. It was tough, I never really thought deeply about it. I wiped my tears away and answered "I thought of myself as straight, but I'm not too sure about it. What about you, Noen? What's your sexuality?"

"Chase, I'm gay."

Did a dream generated boy just come out to me? I found it kind of amusing, but I didn't laugh, It would've destroyed the moment. "I support you." I smiled and looked at him. Noen turned and smiled crookedly "Thank you, I appreciate it."