❄️Author's Notes (Important)❄️

Hello there dear readers and welcome to this new fanfic of mine. I decided to give a try at a Naruto fanfics since there are quite a few out there. I'd like to point out just like the Hetalia fanfic I made, this is my first time actually ever writing any fanfic that has to do with Naruto so heads up.....it might suck. 😬Also I would like to clarify even though I'm making this new fanfic I will still continuing working on the Soul Eater fanfic when I have time.
**********************************************

Anyway here are some things you need to know as you are reading this fanfic:

(Y/N) Yuki - Your Name (Sorry but it's important for the story that your last name stays this 😕)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(S/T) - Skin Tone (I am very much aware everyone is different especially when it comes in shape and color. Please try not to mention or argue much about this when reading, everyone is beautiful in and out 💕)
Miyuki Yuki - Mother (Non canon I just made the name up)
Yukio Yuki - Father (Non canon I just made the name up)
Haku Yuki - Older Brother
Nature Types - Ice, Wind, And Water
Kekkei Genkai - Ice Release
Clan Name - Yuki Clan

Summoning - Honestly I'm stilling thinking about this. I wanna give reader the ability to have a summoning animal of there own but I'm not sure what kind of animal it would be. If you have any suggestions please feel free to suggest so for me. I would love some feedback.

Alright getting that out of the way I will clarify this right now, Reader Chan will NOT be a Jinchuuriki and more about what Reader can actually do will be noted in the story as it goes on if I haven't already mentioned it. The reason Reader will not be a Tailed Beast holder is because I've read and seen too many Naruto fanfics where Reader is a Jinchuuriki and it's kind of getting old to me. (I apologize to those who make fanfics like that, I'm not hating on your fanfics or anything I'm just taking a different route for my story... 😔)

You can choose from any of these ninja outfits that you'd like

You can choose from any of these ninja outfits that you'd like. I will add an updated version of these outfits or just different outfits when Shippuden comes into the story. 😊

This is my Naruto OC, Yukiko Yuki

The idea of Reader and her back story will actually come from my oc Yukiko. I got the idea for this fanfic from a dream I had with her in it. (Yea I know kinda weird 😅) You can feel free to play as her in the story or just take her outfit. The design for Yukiko is made by me, but the drawing itself was made by 1-N-F-E-C-T-E-D on Deviantart. Go check out her page if you enjoy this for more cool art she amazing!

 Go check out her page if you enjoy this for more cool art she amazing!

And finally your clan symbol. Ok...ok what else am I forgetting oh yea! Ok so in this fanfic I don't plan on making Reader a marysue, so I'll try my hardest not to do this. As for Reader's love interests may include females. I'm not really sure yet, I'll just have to see as the story progresses...Alright and now that I'm done ranting I'll upload the first chapter maybe tomorrow or perhaps later tonight if I can!

Also thanks for taking the time to look over this mess, I hope you guys take the time and read Chapter 1 once it's uploaded and I wish you all a happy reading! Now if you don't like anything that will be included in this fanfic then don't read it, please and thank you.