The suprising Letter

Thinking
Letters,articles,books etc.
I may switch between POV's
English is not mine first language nor I'm fluent in it.
------------------------
31, July

Harry looked at the owl not recognizing her but the wax seal on the letter. Why would Gringotts write to me, maybe it has something to do with what I overheard between Ron and Hermione. Was the first thought Harry had seeing it. "I'm sorry owl I don't have any treats for you" said Harry softly to the big owl, taking the letter but the owl just left as quickly as it came. Not wasting any time he open the letter and started reading it.

Dear Lord Potter,

We at Gringotts congratulate you on your Birth Day, may the magic bless you.
We also would like to clear a few important matters with you in person, one of them would be your non existent answers to our letters. As such we would like to meet you in person, tomorrow at 9 am. Show this letter to a teller and he will take you to me.

If a way to travel is a problem, Lord Potter, then this letter is a portkey with the word "gold day" .

may the gold in you coffins never end and you magic always be strong

Lord Ragnarock
Lord of the British Goblin Nation
British Gringotts

If you are unable to attend our appointment please owl us in advance.

After reading the whole letter thrice, Harry started at the clock which showed 00:25 am.
Deciding to try and sleep at least a few hours he got in to bed.

After 6 hours of sleep Harry woke up before his relatives that to his surprise left him this summer alone. Maybe they still remember his threats about his criminal godfather.

Taking care of his morning routine and dressing himself in his better clothes which still looked like they belonged to someone homeless, Harry stood in the middle of his room thinking of what to do since he had over an hour before his appointment. I feel dread just thinking about the bank, I just know there won't be  any good news. Maybe I should take all of my important things with me just in case.

Looking around and deciding to go with his plan he open his trunk and started packing.

First came his school books, parchment and ink, then his cauldrons, quidditch things as well as magazines, second came his most prized possessions: his fathers invisible cloak, his photo album from Hagrid and the Marauder's Map.

Looking around his room Harry came to the realisation that he had very few possessions and that he should do some shopping. Closing his trunk he went to Hedwig taking her form her cage to the window. "Go somewhere and come look for me at the end of the day, I'm sure you will be able to find me wherever I will be staying. Just be careful and stay safe, I can't lose you Hedwig" getting a hoot and nab at his ear Hedwig took flight.

Harry seeing he had about 40 minutes left just sat down and waited.

Finally taking his trunk and the letter in hand he whispered "gold day" and was whisked away.