Reactions

Sirius Orion Black prankster extraordinary, Lord, fugitive and godfather of one amazing kid was mopping in the room were his Hippogriff companion residents. Hearing a tapping at the window he came closer and noticed it was Hedwig, feeling relived he quickly open it and waited for Hedwig to land. Giving her a bit of water and meat Sirius took the letter and started to read. So I'm right at being suspicious, something is wrong with Dumbledore. Why doesn't he trust Ron and Hermione, not that I blame him, they are terrible friends. He accepted his lordship as in more then one? Finally a trail! Freedom here I come. Looking around I noticed Hedwig was gone she had probably more letters to deliver. Going downstairs Sirius looked around who all is there and noticed the kids in the living romm next to the fireplace and Molly in the kitchen. Hearing Molly say to the kids that tomorrow they will go to Diagon Sirius decides to sneak out tomorrow after they are gone. Going back he took a nap.

In a shady cottage in the outskirts for London a snowy owl delivered a letter to a man with sandy hair and a scar on his face. Remus noticing Hedwig stood up and stretch his arm for her. "Rest a bit and then you can go again, I see you have more letters. Take care of him." said Remus taking the letter, breaking the seal he starts reading he is somewhere where I would recognize? Maybe somehow in Potter Manor, that was the only Potter property I visited. Why shouldn't I trust Dumbledore? Well I he is my cub, so I will wait for the explanation, maybe I will go tomorrow since nobody will seek me out two days after the full moon. Setting the letter aside Remus got back to his book.

In another strange looking House a petite blond girl was dancing outside wearing rainbow colored dress. Noticing Hedwig her face lit up with happiness and she stretch her arm out. "Hello Hedwig. I hope you had a nice flight. I know the yellow skarches are bad for this weather. Thank you for delivering his letter, I will visit him in few days" and Hedwig took flight again and the blond girl resumes her dance not even opening the letter and already knowing it contest.

In a Greenhouse in a big gray Manor sat a tall brown haired boy speaking with plants. He jumped into the air when hearing the hoot. "Hedwig!" shrieked Neville seeing her "I'm sorry I don't have any treats. You have a letter from me from Harry? Thanks!" taking the letter, petting her light she took in the air again. Opening the letter Neville eyes grew big he is thanking me? But that what's friends are for! Explaining? Ah Harry what trouble found you again? I have to ask Gran and then write him back. Putting the letter into his slacks pockets Neville got back to taking care of his beloved plants.

Ina Shop in Diagon Alley two identical red haired boy's were putting some of they products on shelves. One of them noticed the owl first "Look Gred our little brother send us letter" the second one turn his head and noticed the white owl sitting on they counter. Taking a break from they work they took some treat and went to receive the letter "here Hedwig have some, you made a good job! Fred open it!" Fred hearing his brother order took the letter and read it out loud but after the greeting his brother interrupted him "look Fred he called as demons! He loves us so much" "shut up and let me read it Gred" after a minute of bickering Fred read the letter to the End and both looked in each other eyes "do you think he knows of" "Ron and Ginny? Maybe, we should tell him anyways. We could visit" "in a few days after making tying here up, yeah." After that Twins got back to they work both thinking about the things they eavesdropped.