The history lesson

Harry's POV

1st, August

Waking up I just lay there in bed and gathered my thoughts. In one day my life turned upside down and it's not even everything yet. Only after few minutes did I notice my perfect sight without my glasses, hurrying towards the bathroom I looked into the mirror and somehow I looked different. The first thing I noticed was my famous scar that faded to a thin line barely noticeable, then my skin wasn't as pale as before. My eyes stood out now and I had to say I was a pretty boy. Maybe if I let my hair grow out they will be more manageable, then I noticed I felt lighter, my mind was clearer and I was actually well rested. Taking care of my morning routine and checking the time I have an hour before the appointment with Ragnarock. Eating breakfast that a maid brought I dressed myself and was on the way to Gringotts.

General POV

Walking into Gringotts Harry found a free Teller told him about his appointment and was led to the same office as yesterday. Entering Harry bowed "may you family be healthy and you wealth never ending, I hope you a well this morning Ragnarock." Bowing back " may you vaults overflow and you enemies tremble before you name. Yes I'm well, you look better Harry. Sit down I will take all you documents and we may begin." Taking a seat Harry's eyes grew big after seeing just how many papers were related to him. Ragnarock after taking everything he will need today began "we have much to discuss and I don't know how long we will be staying here so I will provide some refreshments for us. First order of the meeting would be you Lordships as they are the most important. The Potter Lordship is very clear and here we just have to discuss the accounts management and your parents Will, as the Black Heir you don't have the access to the Family Vault, but you could do something about the situation of you godfather, I know he didn't receive a trial so as the Heir you can send a letter to The Head of DMLE requesting a trail with the use of Veritaserum." Here the goblin looked at young Harry asking for his opinion Harry had already a little relived smile on his face since it meant his godfather could be free. "Yes. That would be best. I will send it as fast as possible and if the Wizarding world has lawyers then I would like to hire one not just for this case." Ragnarock nodded his head and made a few notes then continued " the Slytherin Lordship is yours by conquest but since you gave Tom Riddle a second chance maybe it would be best to gave it to him back. What do you think Harry?" Waiting again for  his decision, Harry nodded and added " yes, it it's his birth right, maybe the account manager of it could send him a summon like me about his Lordship and maybe a possible new identity" the goblin had a feral grin at the sly thinking of the young man before him but after a moment he grew serious " now Harry your last title it's going to be shocking and you can do what you want with it but you need to really think about it.

250 years ago our world was a monarchy. The Valkoinen Family ruled our world for almost 1000 years before it collapsed. They were loved royals and fair rulers, when they ruled our world was very different then now. Magic was just magic, light and dark lived along side and magical creatures had they own rights. About 250 years ago the King and Queen had one son the Crown Prince who was married but both he and his wife were murdered when he was only 23. After his death the royal couple fell ill from loss and heartbreak, finally both died, not nominating anybody to success them, but before their death, they made a last edict that is still in effect. So far with me Harry?" Asked Ragnorck although he could see the fascinated look in these emerald eyes, Harry just nodded in response " you see, the crown prince and his wife had an only son who went missing the same day the murder happen, King and Queen searched for little Prince Henry but never found him even so they hoped him alive. Because of this hope and tradition that only someone with Valkoinen blood can rule they made a edict that states Our dear subjects with the blessing of mother magic we state our last and most important edict for you to follow. In a few days we will be dead, we don't nominate anybody to succeed us, but we demand of you to build a ministry together the Lords and the Commoners, be fair and equal, protect our world. BUT when in the future someone of our blood is found and the Ring accepts them he/she will be the future ruler of our world once again, he may cancel the ministry and go back to what it should be. That it's just the important fragment. Your mother and now you were the descendants of the lost Prince Henry."