Tom Marvolo Riddle

~praseltounge~

The same night as Harry slept for the first time in Potter Manor the Goblins did the restore ritual of Tom Riddle's soul.

Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a Lord Voldemort a.k.a You-know-who etc. sat before his fireplace with a book in his hands and Nagini at his feet enjoying his quiet night. Suddenly he felt unbearable pain course trough him. His book fell from his hands and Nagini became alert something was hurting her Master, he stared screaming and blacked out. His body began to change and return to what it once was.

2nd, August

The next morning Tom woke up sore and to the nervous hissing of Nagini. ~Master are you alright? Why were you in pain? Who hurt you? There is an tasty owl waiting~ noticing his mind was clear and he felt like he didn't for the last 20 years he went to the bathroom and stilled speechless at the mirror. What?! How can that be?! I look in my twenties! Why? All my memories are in chaos! Were some of his thoughts. Deciding to take a shower then meditate and take care of his Occlumency as well as memories everything else could wait.
Taking a shower and taking a medications posture on his bed he came into a trans.

His mindscape was broken what happen here? Taking his latest memories of 20 years and sorting trough them he came to one conclusion I was insane and blood thirsty. I wasn't me. All my goals were twisted and wrong. This wasn't what I wanted. So many lives destroyed. After half an hour he came out feeling guilty and remorseful. Deciding to think more about it all later he went to the owl and took the letter.

Dear Lord Slytherin,

We at Gringotts would like to discuss with you a few urgent matters like one Cup in our bank as well as you accounts. Please come to us as fast as possible for you. Show this letter to a Teller and he will take you to me.
This letter is a portkey activated with the word "fortune".

Sharpblade
Account manager of the Slytherin line
British Gringotts

After reading it Tom needed to sit down my Cup with my soul? Tom sat there for a few minutes thinking the letter over, looking over the clock he noticed it was 9 am. Calling for the elf one of his followers assigned to him and asked for breakfast. An hour and half later he was ready to leave, whispering the password he was whisked away.

Appearing in the hall of Gringotts he noticed that nobody recognized him and only noticed him because of his looks. Taking the letter to a Teller he was escorted to a office with deep green doors. Walking in he noticed the elegant way the office was decorated and the goblin behind the desk. Bowing slightly he greeted "may you day be profitable and you blade always sharp Master Sharpblade." The goblin stood and returned the goblin with approval in his eyes "may you magic body and mind be always strong Lord Slytherin. Please sit down. We have much to discuss." Tom did as told after all nobody wants to offend the one responsible for your finances. He looked over the goblin and waited for him to speak he didn't have to wait long. "First of all Lord Slytherin I would like to inform you, what kind of fool you were. To make one not to mention seven Horcruxes is the most disgusting act against magic you could commit and it didn't earn you any kind of respect with my nation. You lost you mind and a part of your magic because of it and before that your goals were kind of admirable and what this world needs. Not only that but one of your followers put that disgusting thing in our bank, we took it out and took half of the vault as recompense. Now I'm sure you are aware of the changes you overcame. This has to do with one of our other client that was you unintentionally Horcrux." Sharpblade looked over at his client and noticed his place complexions as well as the remorse in his eyes and continued "after we discovered it we gave him three options. 1. Leave it and be safe but caged be you 2. Take it out and destroyed it and the other pieces 3. Take it out and restore your soul.
As you are here you know he took the third option for his reasoning you should ask him yourself Lord Slytherin I'm sure you will be smart enough to come to the conclusion who it was. It was also him that gave you back you title as he didn't want it and it was your birthright. Now I would like to do a inheritance test for you as well. Question?" Looking over he noticed the now calculating geez his client had. Tom sat there listening to every word thought swirling around his mind seven? Human Horcrux? Gave back my title? Who? There is only one person with the possibility.. Harry Potter but why would he? I destroyed his life and he gives me a second chance? Noticing he didn't answer he came out of his thoughts "yes that would be ok. I have questions but they can wait. What do I have to do?" The goblin nodded gave a ritual dagger and a parchment and told Tom the drop 7 drops of his blood.