PART 3

Tae: you're boyfriend is cheating on you...
Jisoo: excuse me?
Tae: I know u might won't believe me but it's true.
Jisoo: you are such a liar! Suho will never cheat on me! Are you just trying to break me and suho apart or what?!
Tae: please, I'm telling the truth trust me!
Jisoo: u know, I'm not stupid I know u don't like suho, ever since u met him u always gave him nasty looks, it's pretty obvious you hate him!
Tae: I'm not lying!
Jisoo: whatever bye
Tae: wait!

*jisoo walks away*

It's been a couple of days since jisoo and taehyung talked after the argument they had... taehyung then remembered that he was invited to a party, so he decided to go and was super exited!

                                    TEXT
Jimin: hey taehyung, are you gonna come to the party later on?
Taehyung: yeah ofc I am
Jimin: are u exited?
Taehyung: yeah a little, I'll see u and the others at the party later on ok?
Jimin: okay see ya later bye tae tae!
Taehyung: bye mochi ✌️💕

Taehyung got ready and wore a nice black outfit with Nice expensive shoes.

Taehyung wanted to go wearing something not too much so he decided to wear this.
As soon as taehyung arrived he wanted to leave because he saw jisoo... someone that he didn't want to see at the party at all, but at the same time he wanted to stay because of how beautiful she looked

     Jisoo's wore a nice blue dress with heels and and a cute simple ponytail.

Jisoo didn't see taehyung at the party, so taehyung decided to leave but he ended up not leaving because...

Authors POV
Thanks for reading part 3! Part 4 will come out soon! 💜