PART 19

2 hours later~
Jisoo's POV
I was sleeping very comfortable, and taehyung was taking a walk outside... I then woke up... but I didn't know where I was. All I saw was pitch black and I could feel myself moving, and it was really hot.... I had no idea where I was. I couldn't talk. My mouth was taped up...
I just got kidnapped... I couldn't see the guys face, he had a mask on... I started yelling for help but it was hard to speak since my mouth was taped up!

Jisoo: HELPPPP!!!
kidnapper: Shut up or someone will hear you!!!!!

Taehyung's POV
I walked into my house hoping to see jisoo... but I didn't see her. I then received a message from an unknown number.

*TEXT*
Random person: I have your wife with me... you won't be able to find me 😏
Tae: WHAT?! Who is this?! And you better not hurt jisoo!!!!!
Random person: whatever, your gonna struggle finding me!

Taehyung started crying hard... he went to his car and drove all around the city, trying to look for jisoo... he then saw a white van,and he saw a man. the man was staring at Taehyung... the man then pointed the middle finger at Taehyung... and that's when Taehyung decided to chase after the kidnapper.Taehyung started driving as fast as he could... chasing the kidnapper!

The kidnapper then stopped at an abandoned house and toke jisoo there... Taehyung then saw...

Taehyung: leave jisoo alone!!! Why are you doing this, and who are you!!!!
Kidnapper: I am not going to tell you who I am!!!

Taehyung then had a flashback...
*FLASHBACK*
"You're gonna REGRET stealing jisoo from me"
*NOW*
Taehyung then realized that the kidnapper was probably Minhyuk...so he decided to fight the kidnapper and take off his mask to see who he was...
Taehyung: I know it's you, Minhyuk!!
Kidnapper: I'm not Minhyuk...
Taehyung: I'm pretty sure you are! So leave my wife alone!!
Kidnapper: no!

Taehyung and the kidnapper started fighting...the kidnapper got knocked out by Taehyung,and taehyung toke off the kidnapper's mask...............

O
M
G

Authors POV
Thanks for reading part 19! The last chapter will be part 20! Keep reading! 💗